Who is Frost?

90 Human Warlock
I just looked on the main page and saw a main page article by a new person named Frost. I've never heard of him so i clicked his name and it brings up only one article and post by him (the main one i saw on the wow home page). Is he new to the staff or have i just been blind and not seen him?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump. I really want to know who he is.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
I clicked this thinking that you were asking who was frost specced.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
A ghost in the machine, IIRC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/13/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Zerkova
I clicked this thinking that you were asking who was frost specced.

No if i was gonna ask that id go to the dk forums.

I'm on the forums almost everyday and I've never seen him. Maybe I'm just blind because everyone else seems to know him.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Frost is a senior web editor. He's been around for quite a while, though the public doesn't really get a chance to see his name very often. He's a wonderful man though. Just delightful. :)
Reply Quote
04/13/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Zarhym
Frost is a senior web editor. He's been around for quite a while, though the public doesn't really get a chance to see his name very often. He's a wonderful man though. Just delightful. :)

Is he a Mage? We are reclusive creatures.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

Does he like Skittles?
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock
04/13/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Karat

Does he like Skittles?

Of course he does. One cannot be 'delightful' if one does not like Skittles.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
OK. This begs the question. Please tell me there is an ongoing office joke to "Nerf Frost".
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
04/13/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Terrorific
OK. This begs the question. Please tell me there is an ongoing office joke to "Nerf Frost".

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I thought he was new and you just neglected to introduce him to the community.
04/13/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Terrorific

If not there should be. Zarhym you should make it happen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He sounds cool.
Reply Quote
04/13/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Karat

Does he like Skittles?

Frost is that guy who turns things into skittles when he touches them?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
He's a wonderful man though. Just delightful. :)

Did he promise you a bag of Double-stuf Oreos if you said that?
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Mage

aka Zarhym is plotting this poor man's death as we speak :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Sounds like Zarhym has a man crush. :D
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock
04/13/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Ellinore

Sounds like Zarhym has a man crush. :D

Which is totally cute :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]