[A]<Knights of Menethil> Life is but a dream.

88 Draenei Shaman
I want tacos. :( I haven't had tacos in forever.
91 Draenei Death Knight
Tacos made with ground turkey > tacos made with ground beef.
85 Orc Hunter
05/14/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Valdiis
Tacos made with ground turkey > tacos made with ground beef.

Man.. I haven't had ground Turkey tacos in a while...
100 Worgen Death Knight
Know what's good? Pizza Sandwich(TM).

Take two of those microwave dish pizzas, and slap one on top of the other, to where the cheese touchs, wait for them to cool off. Then eat. Good stuff. Poor man who doesn't know how to cooks lunch right there.
87 Human Death Knight
Take the soft shell tacos... brown them on both sides on the stove. Throw a slice of swiss on each while they're still hot so it'll semi-melt. Get some chipotle chicken meat, mayo, slice of tomato and some lettuce... heaven in a taco right there. HEB whole-wheat soft shell tacos from their bakery are the best out of all the brands I've tried over the years.

And Whataburger is Heaven's outlet of food. I do not understand how anyone can go to McDonalds again after that, much less anywhere else.
Edited by Yulenia on 5/15/2012 5:43 AM PDT
91 Draenei Death Knight
The thing with interminable war councils is that sometimes people are allowed to leave them for a while... /cackle
100 Human Death Knight
Valdiis scares me when she cackles >.>
100 Worgen Death Knight
So. D3's out. Opinions thus far for anyone who has played it yet?

I personally am enjoying my Demon Hunter, I think I'm about level 7? Haven't had much time to play, mostly because when I got home, servers went down shortly after, it didn't download all the way cause my laptop died cause I didn't have it plugged in when I left the house blarg blarg blarg...
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Greetings my fellow Death Knights. Iv come to brighten day.

((Loving D3. Got my Demon hunter to 9))
90 Human Death Knight

Got my barbarian just shy of 11 before they kicked everyone out for emergency maintenance. =P
100 Human Death Knight

Got my barbarian just shy of 11 before they kicked everyone out for emergency maintenance. =P

I knew I should have picked up an Annual pass, damn it.
90 Human Death Knight

It's a $240 value for $180.
100 Human Death Knight

>.> Shh!

Btw, new posts on the forumz
90 Human Death Knight

>.> Shh!

Btw, new posts on the forumz

Oh goodness. Well, I've got plenty of time to look at i-DIABLO 3 OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
100 Human Death Knight
Enjin is down for repairs anywyas.
91 Draenei Death Knight
I swear I won't disappear into D3 all day tomorrow. >.>
90 Human Death Knight
05/16/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Valdiis

I make no promises.
100 Worgen Death Knight
05/16/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Valdiis

I'll poke my head out for the event....
100 Worgen Death Knight
Red drummed his claws nervously on the railing of Ebon Hold's balcony. He had been overdramatic. Of course he had, he had overreacted. No, he thought shaking his head, you did it because you thought it was right. Hand them a form and it'd be burned, simply step down, and they'd probably kill him, maybe even worse, thought he felt that was a step up from where he was.

It had been a mistake to declare them unfit for duty. He laughed, just about, no, probably everything he'd done in the past few weeks had been a mistake. Just about everything. He'd screwed up more times than he could count on his claws.

"Why're you such a bloody failure?" he grumbled to himself, glancing idly at the comm sitting next to his hands on the railing. He was so tempted to just push it over, severe all ties. But he knew that wouldn't do it. He was just buying time. And if they got better? They'd be just as mad, and more geared to do worse things to him probably.

"Why're you so bloody hard on yourself?" came a mocking voice from behind him. He didn't even glance back, she simply strode up and leaned on the railing with him, "I mean really. You did what you thought was right."

"An' me doin' what I thin' is right is gonna get someone killed one of these days," he said grimly, "I jus' can't do that."

"Yet you'll admit you and everyone else are expendable." she simply stated.

He glanced over, slight anger growing in his gaze, "We are expendable. But no one needs to be expended 'cause I made a stupid error. I couldn' live with that."

"Last time I checked, you weren't living." she said coldly. His gaze turned poisonous, but he remained silent. Slowly he reached and picked up the comm, and pulls his badge off of his armor, and contemplated throwing them off the side, "You don't want to do that and you know you don't."

The Worgen stared, shaking his head, "Why do you have to be the part of my brain that only believes a bunch of bull?" he said weakly.

She smirked, "Who says I'm even part of your brain? Perhaps you're overly sensitive."

"An' perhaps I'm also gonna sprout wings an' fly. See? Bunch of bull." was his only response.

"Alright that's pushing it. But if you ask me, you're the one who believes a bunch of lies. You keep telling yourself you aren't worth anythin'. You don't want responsibilty, because you jus' might handle it well. Ain't that right?" He could only stare, jaw slightly agape, before she continued, "You and I both know that you're gonna stand here, feel sorry for yourself, and go back, and take your whippings. Get over yourself."

And with that, she walked away, leaving the Worgen to stare at the items in his hands.
91 Draenei Death Knight
He had quit. No one in this unit quit. Fury was a conflagration in her mind. Over the last few days, the desire to do horrible, needlessly painful, heinous things to anything else alive had grown so great that she'd finally had to excuse herself from the presence of her good friend and fellow officer, Brigadier Eredis Orill. But her communicator was still on her shoulder, and she could still listen to the regularly infuriating chatter of her traitorous unit of soldiers. And Captain Redamous had just taken the mushroom with quitting.

Her fury rolled into a taste for blood so tangible she could swear cobalt tinged the back of her tongue. "Orill!" she yelled, still within shouting distance of her friend although she'd had to get some distance before she tried to kill him. "I'm going to hunt him down!"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]