2k exp resto shamman LF 3's to push 2.2k+

85 Orc Shaman
willing to transfer/ factionchange
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Sup, I am 2200 in 3s and 5s on this toon. We could play together on my Frost DK (1900 exp) my Disc Priest who can do shadow (gotten to 1750 in arena as shadow (it's my off spec I don't play much))I would love to play some games, considering I'm looking for a team to run with every season for 2200, but it's hard to find that anymore. I'm looking for chill people to game with so we can get high rating, no matter how many games it takes. Hit me up in game or on here if u want. Send me mail in game, ill be checking this post and ill bookmark it.Thanks

Your friend,
Yuffix
Edited by Yuffix on 4/14/2012 1:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Also, I'm more comfortable at the moment on my DK dps'ing, but I can still manage VERY well on my shadow priest dps'ing. It's just cause DK's are a cannon with their incredible damage, but low survivability. Just choose which toon of mine you want to play with (if you want to arena with me) and let me know something. Just so you know, you will have to faction change if you want to play with me and realm transfer. The realm my DK is on is Drak'thul and the realm my priest is on is Korgath.Thanks again,
Yuffix
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Unlike Rankonetroll, I'm serious about this. I've been looking forward to going shadow for quite some time, because they look quite swell in MoP and I want to get the hang of them above the 2200-2300 mmr area for MoP.

So, Pick me! :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Unlike Rankonetroll,
I have 2200 achieves in more than 1 bracket.
Sup.
Edited by Yuffix on 4/14/2012 2:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Unlike Rankonetroll,
I have 2200 achieves.
Sup.

Wrong. You act like 2200 is like a chick magnet lol

No one cares.

NO ONE KNOWS WHATS IT MEANS BUT ITS PROVOCATIVE! IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
rawr
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
wls?I have been looking for a 3s partner to push rating as well.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
04/14/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Squirtlè
bump

I was being serious. I am looking for a shaman to run with. Let me know if you're down. I have 2200 in 3s and 5s. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Wouldn`t mind playing RLS if you came here, working on the legendaries (no vial has dropped..yet) and so far this toon has only hit 1740 last season because he is an alt although I do have 2k experience on my mage playing MLS last season (can link armory if needed).

If you want more info just whisp me on a lvl 1. I should be online for the next couple hours.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
rawr
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
bumpp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Love all these sub 2k people that think they can push 2200 right now.

Good Luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]