[A-RP] The <Kharanei> Order.

90 Draenei Paladin
09/02/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Rebraal
Bump.

I was -just- coming in to bump this. Daaaaaaarn youuuuuu!
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
I was -just- coming in to bump this. Daaaaaaarn youuuuuu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSPsnE0hqg0
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Up.
Reply Quote
99 Draenei Paladin
We lost a mighty draenei (or will when Theramore's scenario is released) No spoilers, but I plan to have some sort of memorium for the draenei and would love for the Khars to come!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I should post on all of my squidgoats. <3
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
A friendly shout out to our friends in <Heart of the Naaru> from Cenarion Circle! We had a blast rping into the wee hours of the night :).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for these guys cause well... I'm a Draenei and I support this.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
A bump, for the future. Monumental things are in the works for Kharanei. \ o /
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Aaaand recruitment is now CLOSED until MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
<3
Reply Quote
99 Draenei Paladin
I plan to warn the draenei of Exodar about the Horde's wednesday Thrashing of Northwatch. Look forward to it!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Tonight marks the passing of a dear friend of mine. And yet as I mourn this tragedy, I cannot remember his name.

But I see his face and think to myself, can this be reality or am I dreaming once more?

Shanil sat quietly on the Rise and watched the stars. Her eyes were filled with tears, but she fought back the urge to release them. Only the weak breakdown and in times like these, she could not afford to be as so.

It is a curious thing when a Draenei is pushed into this vicious cycle. The constant unknowing of what to expect for tomorrow, how to cope with yesterday and coming up with ways to make it through today, but for all her current uncertainty, she felt peace somewhere in her heart.

Within the arms of the Kharanei, there was a warmth she had been missing all along. Something filled the void inside and made her feel renewed with life. Purpose was given back and there were those like her. People who could care about a suffering world, the forgotten children and show love for their kin. These people are brothers and sisters by race, but through this order, she felt they could be more.

Family.

The idea of family was not lost on Shanil. She may have put it aside to live for her people, but she had always hoped to find something which gave her the sense she was missing. Now, this hope had turned into a chance and a chance turned into a reality. Soon enough, she would pick herself up again and seek out these people. Only then could she be sure of her thoughts.

And it would first start with Rebraal, the Draenei which brought her in the first place. He could guide her and the faith she had in this stranger was more than she put in others. With tears choked back, Shanil cleansed herself of any sign to hint to her sadness. Tonight, she would mourn in private, but not for long. The past needed to be tucked away for this future. A future she could see shining brightly once more.

As she pulled herself to her hooves, there was a breeze passing through and it is like the winds had carried the voice of the man she had forgotten. The words eluded her, but the sound of his voice did not. She took comfort in what she felt and carried herself to her quarters.

If only she knew the words he spoke.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Yay draenei! <3
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Late night bumps.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
/nudge
Reply Quote
93 Draenei Paladin
Chentacles!
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
09/19/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Venita
/nudge

We have discussed this at length, Venita.

Cover your shame, woman.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
09/20/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Iskaa
Chentacles!

/waggle
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
Hello there! I recently started levelling this toon and love Draenei lore (just finished reading Rise of the Horde!), and as soon as I feel more solid about my backstory I would love to meet you guys! I need to get my confidence levels up first, heheh.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/21/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Pymma
Hello there! I recently started levelling this toon and love Draenei lore (just finished reading Rise of the Horde!), and as soon as I feel more solid about my backstory I would love to meet you guys! I need to get my confidence levels up first, heheh.

Take your time! We'll still be around. And no worries; most of us don't bite too much. ;)
Feel free to take a poke around the ol' website; it has information which you may find interesting concerning Draenei lore (and various speculations as well), among other things! :D Unfortunately, I, personally, won't be around, due to RL stuff, but I do not a guild make by any means. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]