[A-RP] The <Kharanei> Order.

71 Draenei Warrior
I am LOVING this lore quiz in the application, by the way.
Edit: aaand Application submitted! How exciting!
Edited by Pymma on 9/21/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/21/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Pymma
I am LOVING this lore quiz in the application, by the way.

I'm glad! I attempted to make it as comprehensive as possible without making it overbearing or a pain in the butt (and I admit that I needed to be slapped by the proverbial wet noodle a time or two for including a question which wasn't all that necessary by the GM, and rightly so). :>
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
I just wanted to check in and see how things're going. Is the website application system still in effect? Not that I'm rushing you guys or anything... *cower*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/25/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Pymma
I just wanted to check in and see how things're going. Is the website application system still in effect? Not that I'm rushing you guys or anything... *cower*

Sorry about this! I'd originally written a response to your query. ;) However, something occurred to me that I'd like to clear up with the Benevolent Overlord before I post it. For now: Don't worry about rushing us; we're a hard bunch to rush. :> And yes, the application system is still working. :) I'll offer something more concrete soon, with hope. :)
Edited by Zenarai on 9/25/2012 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
Bump for what looks like a pretty good guild :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Up you go!

09/26/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Pymma
Bump for what looks like a pretty good guild :D

I took a look at your app, but ultimately, it may take a small while for the application to be approved, as the GM has been inordinately busy with RL stuff, and also because others may want to weigh in. I figured I'd give you a little update, in case you were getting impatient. ;)
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
Sounds good! I know it'll be worth waiting for. ^^
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
Bumpity.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/03/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Pymma
Bumpity.

Why, thank you for the bump! :D I agree with the sentiment, for certain. Up we go!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
It's nice to see you guys still around - more draenei rp is fantastic! Good luck with recruitment, guys and gals! <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hello, Pymma.

I'm sorry for the delay. I see your application on the website. I will try and arrange for an interview for you this weekend, either conducted by myself or one of my officers. Thank you for your patience.
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
Sounds great! I should be able to come on Saturday in the evening when I get home from birthday dinner with the family. I'll be sure to start preparing.
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
*I'll also be home most of the day tomorrow, until 4pm eastern time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bumping because draenei are cute.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/06/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Pymma
*I'll also be home most of the day tomorrow, until 4pm eastern time.

I'm truly sorry if I had missed you this weekend; I was logged on for a periods of time on various Alliance characters, trying to keep an eye for your name, but didn't see you log on. If you wish, I'll be back around next weekend (my time is limited to the weekends, unfortunately), or, if you don't particularly feel like waiting, you could get into contact with one of the other officers around, such as Kaeyrah or Rebraal or Nessele. If the officer you contact cannot help you personally, she/she may be able to find someone who can assist you.

Once again, I'm really very sorry for the inconvenience and for the waiting.

It's nice to see you guys still around - more draenei rp is fantastic! Good luck with recruitment, guys and gals! <3

Oh, we're almost always floating about. ;) Thanks for the well-wishes. :)

10/07/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Bärnaby
Bumping because draenei are cute.

You do know how to make an old Draen blush. :>
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
Yeah, sorry about that! I was on a bit at some point Saturday in the morning but my dinner plans went later than expected (albeit fun since it was a family birthday dinner), and then Sunday had that bizarre restart-login problem so I couldn't actually get online. I'll keep levelling and working on my character until the weekend. :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/08/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Pymma
Yeah, sorry about that! I was on a bit at some point Saturday in the morning but my dinner plans went later than expected (albeit fun since it was a family birthday dinner), and then Sunday had that bizarre restart-login problem so I couldn't actually get online. I'll keep levelling and working on my character until the weekend. :3

Nothing to apologize for! Real life comes first. :) I just wanted to try and keep you updated, so you didn't think that I'd just forgotten or something. ;) I'll try and catch you next weekend. :>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Help me meet more people who are super awesome roleplayers and also love draenei! Apply to Kharanei!

Or else I'll embarrass my own character by making horrible Blingee pictures with him!

http://seso.pyoko.org/lj/wow/barnaby_hates_everything.gif

Don't allow Barnaby to be cruelly tortured by his owner!
Reply Quote
71 Draenei Warrior
Bump for going Warcraft book shopping again today. In the last month or two I've read...seven or eight of them.

This is fun. :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
A blood elf tried very hard to grief me and my friend's roleplay this evening. We thought he was cute. Also, bumping.
Edited by Bärnaby on 10/10/2012 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]