[A-RP] The <Kharanei> Order.

90 Night Elf Rogue
*Stealth bumps for awesome people... and for good sports when Bunny Civ's are stealing food from pockets and perching on Draenei heads!*

Seriously, you guys rock!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey, it is you!!!

It was really nice to rp with you the other night and look forward to more fun times.

One of our Order nearly died from the amount of alcohol you forced him to consume. Also, this one's robes were stained during the... festivities. You shall be receiving a bill for both the Healing, and the Cleaning. Good day, Noble Dwarf.

Hey, he was the one that decided to go one on one with a Thane in a drinking contest. He should of thought about that before hand! *chuckles*
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest

Hey, he was the one that decided to go one on one with a Thane in a drinking contest. He should of thought about that before hand! *chuckles*

Fair enough. You shall not be held accountable for the injuries to Brother Nikholai. You shall still be receiving the bill for my robe. That smell will never get out...

/sob
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
*Stealth bumps for awesome people... and for good sports when Bunny Civ's are stealing food from pockets and perching on Draenei heads!*

Seriously, you guys rock!

<3 Thank you, friend.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Wow! Due to a major influx of new members, we are temporarily halting recruitment until people can settle in. Thank you all for your interest and support of our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Special thank-you once again to <The Shanre> for having us along for Ulduar 25. I am having a lot of fun! You guys have a guild recruitment thread on this forum somewhere I can bump lots of times too, right? Right?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bumping.
Reply Quote
A little bump from nowhere simply because.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
*Thabump* Good to see you lot at the Embersea event!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bumping.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bumping.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Death Knight
These draenei don't cause trouble at philisophical lectures.

Bloody gits. I was wanting to break some faces!
Reply Quote
04/24/2012 12:04 AMPosted by Ceina

I really enjoyed having a group of Draenei present (ICly might've been another matter, it was a little nerve-wracking!). As soon as I can think straight from this cold of mine, I'm going to set up another event - would love to work with you all on a future presentation!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
04/24/2012 12:15 AMPosted by Vandrysse
I really enjoyed having a group of Draenei present (ICly might've been another matter, it was a little nerve-wracking!). As soon as I can think straight from this cold of mine, I'm going to set up another event - would love to work with you all on a future presentation!

Oh, certainly, I imagine that we presented a rather intimidating presence ICly. Draenei are big Light-lovin' aliens, after all. It would be the strange native of Azeroth to not be intimidated by a group of seven plus Draenei showing up in Northshire to stand ominously shoulder to shoulder for a lecture. ;) I thought that the IC tensions were very interesting-- it isn't often that our Draenei characters are treated like the aliens they are in quite that manner. I have encountered outright aggression towards Draenei (Vorkhan has been spit on, insulted, and stabbed!), but I think the more subtle tensions are a more interesting dynamic. From that perspective, it was a very interesting RP opportunity!

As for OOC, thank you so very much for hosting this. It did give quite the interesting RP opportunity and was thoroughly enjoyed by myself and my guild. I would love to participate in the future. We enjoy attending events held by others. :D

Bloody gits. I was wanting to break some faces!

Ahaha! The Draenei are patient and not prone to uproars, if we go by Vindicator Maraad's thoughts in Velen's leader story about the difference between being amidst a group of Draenei and a group of humans.

He had forgotten how ordered and measured the discourse was among them, how comforting the conversation in its reasonable ebb and flow—without the verbal games and unpredictable reactions of the other races of the Alliance. The contrast was driven home full force when the lengthy discussion of the refugees and their plight was quietly interrupted by Vindicator Romnar. Romnar headed the efforts to repair the draenei's dimension-faring ship, the Exodar, and as the debate wound in a polite but indecisive circle around how to deal with the growing influx of foreigners to the isle, he said:
"All this may prove moot soon enough. The Exodar is nearly repaired."
An announcement that momentous, had it been stated aboard the Skybreaker among the Alliance leadership in Northrend, would've landed like a lightning bolt, and everyone would've started verbally jostling at once. Instead, the news was greeted with pleased smiles, and a single hand was laid on Romnar's shoulder. Well done, the mood in the room spoke.

Nooooot that that was intentional, but I'm glad to see it holding true! XD

Also, I'm probably a giant nerd for even thinking about that and bothering to reference it.
http://www.myfacewhen.com/184/
Edited by Vorkhan on 4/24/2012 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Death Knight
04/24/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Vorkhan
Instead, the news was greeted with pleased smiles, and a single hand was laid on Romnar's shoulder. Well done, the mood in the room spoke.

Like tradesmen finishing a big project. There is no fan-fare, only the nods of a job well done.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bumping.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Great group of roleplayers!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thank you, friend. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Looking forward to more Ulduar 25 tomorrow!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]