[A-RP] The <Kharanei> Order.

100 Worgen Priest
To the Honorable Vorkhan,

It has been a great privilege to host the Light lectures and have its attendance graced by your presence and that of your companions.

The public seems to have an appetite not only for philosophy, but understanding how cultural differences apply as well. With that said, it would be a tremendous honor if someone amongst your ranks would speak at a future engagement to provide us with perspective from the Draenei.

I would be happy to discuss this matter with you or the appointed representative in person; or, simply respond by letter.

Sincerely,

Vandrysse Varlisse

P.S. The locations for these talks are not fixed; the Exodar would provide a great setting, if that is acceptable.

=========

The OOC tl;dr

I really love the insight that you all provide, and I think it would be awesome if one (or more) could talk at a future Light Discussion(s) – if anyone’s interested, please feel free to chat with me in-game or we can even RP it out if you’d like.

Thanks!

Vandy
Edited by Vandrysse on 5/7/2012 5:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Paladin
Brevus is find you, yes? Maybe make join for the Kharanei. Too long he sits in cold Northrend. Needs more fire in belly and not just from delicious human cherry grog.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
A letter is returned in careful handwriting that is perhaps a little skewed, speaking of a particular discomfort with with Common letter forms.

Good fortune Lady Vandrysse Varlisse.

I have received your letter. Please excuse my writing. I am more practiced in your language when spoken. I would prefer to meet in person because of this. Please contact me with times in which you would be available for such talk.

It would be a great honor to speak of our people and to invite company to Exodar.

Grand Anchorite Vorkhan
Grand Master of the Kharanei Order

======

The OOC!

Aw! We have certainly been enjoying these discussions. Well, I have, at the very least! I am sure that some of my people would be more than happy to speak about the Draenei at some point. The Draenei are, after all, what we are all about. I'm all for RP so I would like for Vork and Vandy to have a little meetup chat, if that is quite alright with you. I'm usually online. Just throw me a whisper and we can play.

Thank *you*!

Also, for information on Kharanei recruitment, please see our website: kharanei.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
05/07/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Vorkhan
I'm all for RP so I would like for Vork and Vandy to have a little meetup chat, if that is quite alright with you. I'm usually online. Just throw me a whisper and we can play.

Excellent, that would be awesome! The next couple of days are going to be tied up with stuff for me, but I'll get in touch with you and we'll work something out.

Looking forward to this!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
OOC: If you are looking for a group of fun loving people, easy going, and ready to fully accept you for what you are, Kharanei is the way to go, my paladin stayed alliance side for a short while before the redness within me kicked back in, and in the time that I was over there, I fully enjoyed my stay with these people. (gots me some mad love for Vork / Asu / Kae) I have even considered trying to level another blue person just to rp with these guys, though I'm busy with secretly stalking one of their members. *dramatically points at Vork*.

-Jarin / Bruce / Disgruntled.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hopefully sooner rather than later, da? C'mon down sometime; we don't bite. :D

Well, most of us don't, as far as I'm aware.

Soon™.

Also, I bite back, so even if some do... RAWR.
Edited by Freiha on 5/8/2012 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest

Soon™.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ALsvU50wQ
Reply Quote
77 Draenei Death Knight
Kruus is intrigued.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

Soon™.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ALsvU50wQ

hahaha

Never gets old.

p.s. :E
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/09/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Kruus
Kruus is intrigued.

Then come be intrigued in a close proximity to us sometime! :D We do loves our walk-ups.

Hopefully sooner rather than later, da? C'mon down sometime; we don't bite. :D

Well, most of us don't, as far as I'm aware.

Soon™.

Soon? How soon is soon? I know full well what that little (tm) signifies, little missy. XD

Also, Reb said it best.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Morning bumpage.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Soon? How soon is soon? I know full well what that little (tm) signifies, little missy. XD

Also, Reb said it best.

UH before "much later", but after "right now"?

:D?
Edited by Freiha on 5/12/2012 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Also, Reb said it best.

UH before "much later", but after "right now"?

:D?

Hm....seem legit.

I'll let you slide....THIS TIME.

*ominous thunder/lightning*

:D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hm....seem legit.

Stop hiring shamans to create lightning to make you seem threatening. :|
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoEojphw7kk

A song to tip your hats to, ladies and gentlemen!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hm....seem legit.

But...it's the only way that I can make myself look threatening...
Reply Quote

But...it's the only way that I can make myself look threatening...

Might I suggest, sir, a giant helmet of spikes and death? Perhaps a dragon's head? Such would certainly inspire terror in your foes ( possibly your allies as well).

If that cannot be found, I would suggest an appropriately large hammer, sword or axe with spikes and skulls. Failing which I would simply suggest an ogre loincloth.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Giant helmet of spikes and death? Too stuffy, and my glorious ponytail/facial tendrils won't fit. A dragon's head could have all sorts of nasty diseases. An ogre loincloth...the very thought sends shivers down my spine....

...No. I resist. I'll go find my big ol' hammer.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Aaaaaand up you go! It's nice to be lazy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]