[A-RP] The <Kharanei> Order.

85 Draenei Death Knight
07/13/2012 10:05 AMPosted by Miroshe
*sets up a tent and begins roasting marshmellows*

makes the cocoa
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Also, Drag. My sides.

I warned you about that girdle. It might make you look pretty for the ladies but your tail will turn purple, and not the healthy shade. I'm talking about that sickly color we get out in the Eye of the Storm. You know the spot under the Fell reaver where that orc did that thing we never talk about... yeah THAT shade of purple.

*splutter*

Bu-wel-you see....It's for my muscle!

...And why did you have to remind me about -that-, of all things...I'm gonna be sick.

At least you two (You, Drag, and miss Elf there) are apparently bringin' foodstuffs.
Edited by Zenarai on 7/14/2012 10:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
07/14/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Zenarai
At least you two (You, Drag, and miss Elf there) are apparently bringin' foodstuffs.

The Light cannot exist without darkness

marshmallows cannot exist without cocoa

these are the laws of the universe
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Paladin
07/14/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Drahguur

The Light cannot exist without darkness

marshmallows cannot exist without cocoa

these are the laws of the universe

Actually its just the darkness that couldn't exist without the Light. The Light could fill every corner of the universe and there would just be no shadows and that would be fine.
Reply Quote
07/14/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Sholaad
Actually its just the darkness that couldn't exist without the Light. The Light could fill every corner of the universe and there would just be no shadows and that would be fine.

Actually, would we then be able to call it light without knowing what darkness is? Maybe then THAT is darkness and there is even brighter light coming. Super frying light beams.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
((shifts IC))
D'ore spoke to those who entered the Auchenai Crypts to end Exarch Maladaar's madness, He said:
"Without the Void, the Light cannot exist."

The Void is a natural part of our universe. It is not inherently evil. Do not forget though that we have seen the Light be bent to malicious ends, and those of the Legion no less. When Mu'ru was taken by Kael'thas he created his order of Blood Kinghts who used the Light to cause much suffering. Although some of those Knights chose to leave his side eventually, many stayed as he continued to serve the Legion. I also understand that the Scalret Crusade had been bent to the will of some Dreadlords.

Thus the Light has been used by the Legion, just as I today use the Void to serve the Light.

We do not fight the Void, we fight the idea that anyone has the right to harm others, regardless of what forces they choose to tap into. The properties of the Void merely make it well-suited to those with ill intent.

((shifts OOC))

We can't have a world without darkness! No moonlight walks with a special someone. No hiding in the shadows to give a firendly scare to someone you know. I mean, fireworks would be boring! Sleep would be difficult for a number of us.

besides, certain activities are more fun in the dark ;)
Edited by Drahguur on 7/14/2012 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Bumps the thread, runs away with Miroshe.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
07/15/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Rebraal
Bumps the thread, runs away with Miroshe.

STOP! THIEF!

He took our purple toasted marshmallow maker!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I ask that Rebraal changes his stache.

It's creepy.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
I ask that Rebraal changes his stache.

It's creepy.

/ sets his lady-Orc to the task of beating Sharkhan.

You do not question the stache. EVER.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Up with ye.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
A bump. Nothing to see here.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
A bump for a successful evening of Dragon Soul!
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Post-Deathwing killage bump.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
You killed 'im!? Great job, guys! Party at my place to celebrate.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
A bump.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Two months until Pandaria. The official countdown begins.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
I propel this thread upwards; granting it enough momentum to pierce the heavens.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You guys hang around the Exodar, you say? :o

:|a

Mind if I come and poke you guys on Rhak sometime? NEED MOAR DRAENEI RP! :Q
Edited by Rhakuel on 7/27/2012 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
You guys hang around the Exodar, you say? :o

:|a

Mind if I come and poke you guys on Rhak sometime? NEED MOAR DRAENEI RP! :Q

Does He-Man sometimes cry at night as he lies in bed?

The answer is yes. We make an effort to welcome all who pass by the Exodar with wonderful Rp and shenanigans of various flavors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]