Priest, paladin or druid?

85 Human Priest
So the title says it all - I've been casually working on this priest through pvp and branched out a bit into PvE - but all I seem to see is people looking for holy paladins. Which of the 3 healers in the title does both PvE and PvP the best.

I like playing my priest, but are holy pallies so much stronger that I would get more groups if I used one? I have a paladin available to level (currently 67) so it wouldn't be a big deal. Also, I have a druid - and people seem really split on how good they are as healers.

My main complaint about the priest is being squishy unless I have good peels - a good rogue will tear me apart eventually. I like the healing model ok, but I feel like disc doesn't do the "catch up" game well - if someone is going down fast and I bubble/pennance them, a lot of times they die as I'm frantically flash healing. Holy just doesn't have the survivability that disc does, so it's meh for pvp, but it does very well in PvE and chakra is probably one of the neatest mechanics I've seen in a long time.

Please, let me know what you think - be honest and descriptive! Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]