Holy Paladin 8/8H LF 10 Man for MoP

80 Troll Druid
Looking for a well established 10man guild for Mists my current requirements is that you are atleast 8/8H with 7+HMS in t11 and atleast 6/7H in t12 I am currently Alliance but am willing to go horde if you're the right fit contact me via realID at datherton7@comcast.net for my previous raiding experience / interests thanks
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
up
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
up
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'd like to talk about a raid spot in Decidedly Uncouth, 8/8H 10m Horde on Malganis. If you want to chat, check out our website at www.decidedlyuncouth.com, or find me via realid at granthaswow@mail.com or in game.

Raid times are 730-11pm EST mon-thursday during progression.

We've had a opening in our 10m due to a healer quitting for real life reasons and a holy paladin would fit nicely into our core. To reply to your minimums, we were 13/13 in t11 as 25 and then 7/7 after dropping to 10m in firelands. I'm currently offline on wow but if you send me a realid, I'd love to chat in a little bit. Hope to speak to you soon.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Edited by Darklumiyaa on 11/30/2012 11:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello,
Our holy paladin will be retiring from our main raid group for Mists and as such we're looking for a solid replacement check us out below and please apply if you are interested.

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Progression: T13 8/8H, T12 7/7H, Server First etc.

Hello,

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Our group consists of those ex top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. This group achieves it's success because while it may take a ton of work to get to the level needed to compete for top world kills, it doesn't take much after that to maintain your ability to perform at that level.

CD is 3+ year old guild some of whose members have been on this server and playing together for over 6 years. We have chosen to focus on ten mans this expansion because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. It is important to note that while we do raid a relaxed schedule these applicants are expected to keep nearly 100% attendance (the occasional week long vacation is fine as is anything that occurs rarely enough and with enough warning to allow us to find a sub).

Aside from being a good personality fit for our group we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimise the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
up
Reply Quote
80 Troll Druid
up
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Simple Math of Andorhal needs a holy paladin for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00pm EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes.
* Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
* Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
* ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
* ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id at nik@habitforming.net. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math/rating.tier13_25/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/andorhal/Simple%20Math/
Reply Quote
Hi Toothnpaw,

If you are willing to consider 25s then give us a look.

<Forgotten Aspects> is a long standing (been in existence since beta), stable, mature horde guild on Hyjal server. We are currently 8/8H 25 man. If you are looking for a long term home, then we are the place for you.

We are looking to add a Holy Paladin to round out and solidify our raiding team, we want long term raiders that are looking for a home. I would like to chat with you about our guild and the open position we have.

My Real ID is, mkkrunk@gmail.com, and I can fill you in more on us.

Our Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm PST (10-12 Hours a Week)

How to Apply:
Go to www.forgottenaspects.com and register, PM an application to Nezastus
Or feel free to login to our server and talk to one of our officers:

Tanks & Melee DPS: Naéblis (ALT+130)
Healers: Fearmønger (ALT+0248)
Range DPS: Thant
Nezastus, Nezaster, or Foxymomma In-game

What we expect from applicants:
  • Solid Performance – Being able to adapt to every encounter while maximizing your output either it being DPS or HPS to any encounter that comes your way.

• Awareness - Maximum performance is definitely necessary, but we aren't interested in people who tunnel vision their Recount or raid frames.
  • Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]