Horde Druids Unite!

85 Night Elf Druid
Hello, I am looking to faction change my Night Elf druid to either a Troll or Tauren, but for the life of me I cannot decide! I care more about looks, than what racial is the best..etc. I was curious to see what some Trolls/Tauren druids in a variety of gear, and I thought why not just look at the players themselves!

So either just post to say hello on a horde druid (any race, any gender), or post some of the small quality's you like about your druid's race. Whether it be "Trolls have an amazing history" or "I adore the little Tauren hoofs when they Tiptoe through The Tulips™".

Finally before it gets asked I have already looked around the forum here, and I am mainly finding Night Elves, Worgen, and Tauren, but no Trolls :(. Thank you!
Edited by Piff on 4/14/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I like the ability to fit through doorways and arches without dismounting, something that my Druid's previous race was incapable of.
Reply Quote
47 Worgen Priest
Yes, fitting through doorways are nice, especially whe the DW staff procs. Other than that... TAUREN ALL THE WAY BABY!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Troll druids look better in gear and they look better on mounts

I used to be a tauren druid and I hated it, I looked completely ridiculous. Druid t4/t6 is the only druid tier that looks somewhat decent on tauren.

And flying mounts/land mounts? you can forget about that, tauren look stupid on all mounts. Taurens on mounts is like a mount riding another mount.

Go Troll imo, they look better in gear and they have a useful racial for pve.

Also troll animal forms>tauren animal form
Reply Quote
I too was once a Tauren, yes I had the surgery. The only thing I miss about being Tauren is Flight form. Bats don't land like a Tauren crow does, which means I can no longer land on water as a crow, drop form and fish as if I had water walking.

If you play moonkin, Troll for sure, Berzerking racial is nice and all your armor looks better.

If you are a herbalist the harvesting speed is pro.

If you like using flying mounts (Drakes in particular) Taurens make them take up most of your screen.

Final verdict, Be a Troll Mon and make sure go fish up Danath's Copper Coin.
Reply Quote
I miss my Tauren flight form, but yeah.. that's probably about it.

Trolls, woo!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Tauren all the way. Not only were they the original druids (on the horde side), but the troll forms are WAY too bright for me...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/15/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Alphadruid
You can't look this good when you're a cow.

Sure you can. Hooves > 2 toes, no shoes.
Reply Quote
Trolls be flippin' out mon!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
trolls are the better looking of the 2 options + better racials so its win win.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
troll cat form is the only cool thing about them, tauren looks better in every other form :)

just look at this face, this is a face that says "dont mess with me i'm a bull"
we are the horde, we are the evil things that make weak men tremble!
Edited by Winký on 4/15/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Horde can be lil birdies, but alliance cant be a bat, rub it in.

and Troll kitties look better :-D

and who needs to land(bird form) just a sign your lazy, us trolls never need to take a lil break on ground when flying.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'm dead sexy. Also why no love for Troll bear form? It's grown on me.
Reply Quote
One way to go about it is to go to a website that features 3d models and see what the gear looks like. I personaly like http://www.wowhead.com/ .

Could also get an add on like atlas loot that lets you view all the items in game. Then you roll a nameless character of the race/gender combo and view how it would look in game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
04/15/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Winký
troll cat form is the only cool thing about them, tauren looks better in every other form :)

Ahem. Excuse me ma'am, but moonkin form.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
May the moo be with you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Tauren or death.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/16/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Fayup
Tauren or death.

This
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I love my tauren druid! Lets face it, druids can be quite the challenge in pvp... so why wouldn't you want all the stam you can get ? Stam is optimum in pvp and the extra life will also help you in bear for end game tanking. Not only that , but you'll slightly have the upper edge because of warstomp. Clutch warstomps are op and can make or break a fight if used correctly after cd's and trinkets are burned. Lastly the size of the tauren should not go unnoticed. The scale of a tauren druid shows off the cool factor of druid armor perfectly! I played a gnome mage for 7 years and was used to being tiny, however, seeing my armor as big as possible in its full splendor now is awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]