[H] Weekly Firelands 10man

90 Tauren Druid
Hey all,

over the next 10 or so weeks I will be running Firelands on 10man normal / heroic difficulty to finish off the quests, achievements, drake meta and so on.

If you're interested in coming along please let me know - if you missed out on this tier you're more than welcome to come and see a few really unique bosses on hardmode :)

At the end of it we will probably look at farming H Ragnaros too so please let me know.

Currently planning to do this either tuesday night at 6:30, Friday at 7 or Sunday at 2pm. Whichever suits the players :)

note: if you're only planning on coming for 1 week do not contact me

-Mt
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
hey we couldnt tell it was actually you posting there buddy, thanks for the clarification

-drmickphd
Reply Quote
I think these guys want to do FL without paying.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/16/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Daenon
I think these guys want to do FL without paying.

Why don't you just marry Ascension?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
LEAVE ASCENSION OUT OF THIS!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah, wouldn't want the whole front page to be full of Ascension related threads...oh wait.

P.S. I'm bored enough for some FL, hit me up.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Can we all be friends
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
you post too much rayelle. 1 letter bumps will consume jubei'thos forums forever
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I rarely post at my own leisure. I bump all the Ascension threads once per day and then make occasional appearances in random threads.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
running this friday! send me mail ingame (:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'd go each week and for H Rag farms if you were alliance side, it was run in the sunday afternoon 2pm slot, and you were starting next week. Just sayin' :P.

Have fun Dan. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
come horde imo! i'm coming alliance on my priest in a few days we could make a run :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]