So tell me forums...

90 Draenei Shaman
You know i'm really just curious what i did to piss Daum and Sham off. Never talked to either of you guys. :)

Who's pissed? We called forum alt, you tried to taunt Shamm with blabber about rankings and you got called out on it.

This. You posted from an alt for one reason or another. All I did was show that I knew who it was in a way that only you would've known.

Why did you post from an Alt? Trying to be controversial? Who knows.. but I wasn't attacking you.

Although, it's nice to see that your server transfer played out the way we told you it would.

And please don't show me your normal mode logs. It's easy to rank on normal modes when your ilvl is 400 and no one above a 378ilvl is running them anymore. It's pretty rare with nerf/competing with h8/8 players to get a good shot at ranking. I know it's still obtainable for some(kerrigan) but while you were ranking I was busy working on h6/8.

You did nothing to offend me and I didn't do anything to offend you.

edit:
Guys guys... Remember do not try this at home. Leave the IoP trolling to the professionals please.

this^^
Edited by Sonofshamm on 4/16/2012 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Shamm

OH SNAP!

OH NO HE DIDN'T *snaps fingers*

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS4X5_-OAE8 but replace she with he (or not that's your call)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@Banric

Heroic Cho'gall tonight :)
Reply Quote
@Banric

Heroic Cho'gall tonight :)

$10 says warrior/hunter/shaman token drops.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/16/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Banric
Yeah, probably..
Reply Quote
04/16/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Kerrigân
Yeah, probably..

The good news is your heroic domo staff dropped finally!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Twice..

Kinda funny how I didn't see it a single time when it was main content then it finally drops two weeks in a row >_>
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Dude Kerrigan even posted on the forums so we have to do heroic cho'gall now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/16/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Tainee
Dude Kerrigan even posted on the forums so we have to do heroic cho'gall now.

^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@Tainee

Get in game and lets do ZG.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Twice..

Kinda funny how I didn't see it a single time when it was main content then it finally drops two weeks in a row >_>

I didn't see a single BiS trinket on normal or heroic firelands until the final week before patch on heroic firecat idiot..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/16/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Sonofshamm
I didn't see a single BiS trinket on normal or heroic firelands until the final week before patch on heroic firecat idiot..

I'm sorry you didn't see a BiS trinket :\
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I blame u.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, that's okay. <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Applesauce.
Reply Quote
Twice..

What's this "BiS" you speak of? Sounds magical but surely something I will never obtain.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
By professionals you mean mostly children that have been fed lead paint their entire childhood and some of which managed to dodge a coat hanger. I definatly consider those with that lowly of a status special in every means of the word.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]