LF a blacksmith with older patterns.

In particular I am looking around for a blacksmith that is able to make the enchanted thorium battleplate set. I do not mind working with horde members for this and using the neutral AH to x-fer items to them. If anyone is willing to help please let me know. I am more than happy to provide the mats and a 1k tip.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
Have you found anyone yet?

EDIT: Contact me here on the forums if you still need a smith. I don't play much anymore.
Edited by Hectalisha on 4/19/2012 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nope, I have not found anyone yet.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
05/01/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Shilin
Nope, I have not found anyone yet.

Okay, when is a good time for you?
Reply Quote
Any time is good, just let me know when you would want to try to get in contact server time. I should be able to be there and on without any problems.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
Is 10pm EST okay? I think that's 8 server.
Reply Quote
Tonight? Sure, I have all of the mats for the main two pieces with a horde mule with the tip.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
I'll be on.
Reply Quote
I am online, I am sorry I am late. I was caught up in a rp on a different toon.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
Okay.
Reply Quote
I am on my horde alt mentioned about in booty bay atm.
Reply Quote
Thank you for making the armor.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
You're quite welcome. Thanks again for the business.
Reply Quote
I should let you know that since you made the armor there has been a request for it alliance side, and it seems no one on this side can make the two.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
Okay, I can really only log on during the weekends, so we'll have to make a date for tomorrow or next week.
Reply Quote
Oh, no, I have not farmed the mats or anything. I was just letting you know, and that the work you did I am highly grateful for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
There is one character Alliance side I know of that can make it. "Chane" can. Doesn't log in often, though, and even less on that character. You'd probably have to In-game mail to coordinate, don't think he looks at the forums.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
05/13/2012 04:57 AMPosted by Shilin
Oh, no, I have not farmed the mats or anything. I was just letting you know, and that the work you did I am highly grateful for.

That's fine. I keep an eye on the forums, so whenever would work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]