(10M) Guild Progression(MOP Updated)

90 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks for updating this Bro!

For MoP Soldier will most likely be more casual, as we lost several of our core members due to the long span from DS to MoP.. ;(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Ebb and flow homie, ebb and flow.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
indeed

hey add me again!

Battletag - Sukodin#1345

I went through a purging a little while back and removed people that I didnt mean to.. lol
Edited by Sukodin on 9/13/2012 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Hillsbrad Police Dept>

Back and pwning. We are 8/8 HMDS.

Add us to ze list, please - as we will be around and raiding for Mop! :]
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
<Hillsbrad Police Dept>

Back and pwning. We are 8/8 HMDS.

Add us to ze list, please - as we will be around and raiding for Mop! :]

GL in MoP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you.

(You spelled Hillsbrad wrong btw..) Jus thought I'd let you know incase anyone is a stickler, as I am. :)

GL to all in Mop! <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Reague of Regends will have a 25man group and a 10man group in MoP
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Good luck to everyone tonight.

Remember to please post name of kills and for server firsts, date and time. but i will be checking wowprogress to verify as well for those guilds who dont post here.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Reunited - Stone guard 10m
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
. double posted.
Edited by Biooh on 10/2/2012 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Nightstalkers - Stone Guard 10m
Reply Quote
Exalted with Repair Bots, downed Stone Guard 10m
Reply Quote
Exalted with Repair Bots, downed Feng the Accursed. 10m
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
You can strip ST from PvE progression lists, we have no intention of raiding.

Sianl
Edited by Sianl on 10/4/2012 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ewrb downed Gara'jal The Spiritbinder 10m
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Veracity Downed 1 boss
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<Grips of Vanity> stone guard
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Animated - Stone Guard 10m
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I see it has been updated already but I do want to say that our guild "Constant Karma" did not recieve our "guild completion" for this. I did open a ticket and we are NOT the only ones.

This is their response.

Greetings Broderickt,Hey!
Looks as though I caught you when you were away for a bit. :)I can totally understand how not getting guild credit for the Stone Guard boss in Mogu'shan Vaults would be frustrating and I was able to get this checked out for you! ^_^We have received similar reports about this, and we are currently getting this worked on to get this issue sorted out! It appears it only happens with the Stone Guard though. In some situations, we are able to help out with achievements, but due to the functionality on our side, this specific achievement criteria is not something we will be able to update at the moment : (I know that can be upsetting, but if you are able to complete the rest of these bosses in a guild run before the hotfix to resolve the Stone Guard issue is pushed through, and your guild still doesn't have credit, you can definitely contact us again so that we can flag that achievement as complete for you! Just understand that this would be a special courtesy as a temporary workaround for this issue, and not something we can usually do though. I did notate your account to show that your guild was eligible for this kill though, so just let us know if and when your guild has killed the rest of the bosses! : DAlso, definitely eep an eye out on our forums (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/) or future patch notes (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/) for any additional information on this issue or when this is resolved.And just as a heads up, I've sent a copy of this message to your 'Support Site' at Battle.net under 'Support' > 'Your Support Tickets' where you can review, create and reply to tickets when not in-game!If you need any more help or have any other concerns, just hit one of the fancy buttons below! <3Best wishes,Game Master Ixzal..

They want us to finish ALL THE BOSSES before they can do anything about it?!
Edited by Broderickt on 10/7/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/emerald-dream

it's showing credit for the kill. I'm sure if you kill it next week the achieve should be noted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]