Team Will vs Team Fixtof (Drama)

85 Night Elf Druid
It has come to my attention that there has been a clear division among allegiances on Burning Blade Horde. There seems to have been a split between myself and Krystof's gang of juvenile delinquents - a split which has caused turmoil within not only myself, but of the greater community.

In this post I wish to a present a brief history documenting such turmoil. I hope this said documentation can provide insight into the inner workings of the mindsets of Krystof and Fixty. Moreover, I find it suiting to use this expose as a sort of reaching out so that, by some slim chance, we can make amends and simply be friends.

So anyway, this entire arena season has been shrouded with the absence of a Gladiator title. This absence of a few pixels above me head has been the punch line of Fixty and Krystof throughout this season. For those of you who do not know, Krystof and Fixty received their first Gladiator title S10, playing the infamous ShadowPlay composition. Needless to say, their titles has granted them a sort of pseudo-hierarchy above me, as if this tiny lack of achievements between us has diminished me to nothing more than a Durotar duelist.

What Krystof and Fixty fail to consider is that I would have also been a Gladiator during S10 if it wasn't for some unlucky circumstances that occurred on Darkspear Alliance.

As mentioned Krystof and Fixty received Gladiator during S10 with a rating of 2550 on Vindication. They did so at about the middle of the season, when the ladders were less active than before. They sat this esteemed 2550 rating for months, cautiously checking the ladders to finally let out a sigh of relief that they had clinched glad at rank 25.

Meanwhile, while Fixty and Krystof were camping rating for nearly half a season, I was actually playing the game. I had transferred to Darkspear and was playing with some new friends. I achieved 2520 rating with Youtube star Catoonz and a Priest named Medix. I then started playing with Thingtwo's mage named Searling and with another Priest named Aetarius. We absolutely dominated the ladders. We stormed up to 2600 rating during a time where 2600 was considered impossible; we did so with an impressive win loss.

This was around two weeks before season's end.

So lets recollect what the current scenario looked like:

-Fixty and Krystof had been camping gladiator for half the season to 2550 rating
-Bobrosslol had achieved 2500+ not once, but twice, around a month before seasons end, finishing with a secure 2580~ rating for Gladiator.

Unfortunately for me, we had six people on my 3s team. We had two comps: RLS (Pregnant, Personalityz, Bestwarlock) and Shattertree (Bobrosslol, Thingtwo, Aetarius). The RLS qued two nights in a row - tanking our 2600 rating to 2400 and out of glad range. We would have had the opportunity to get our rating back but my shadowpriest partner Aetarius got banned during the last week of the season.

So here I was, having surpassed the rating of Krystof and Fixty when they were cowardly sitting on a title, only to lose out on some prestigious pixels.

And because of their getting Glad, they have become notoriously arrogant - going into guilds like Battleguard and making fun of people missing 2200 rating.

Fixty has also had a falling out with me because of this event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vDA3vKE3VY

Another example can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAlES7AAf5A

Burning Blade, I ask that after reading this post you consider the merit of the titles of "Burning Blade's Finest"
Edited by Bigmoran on 4/16/2012 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
http://myfacewhen.com/64/
Edited by Roflbucket on 4/15/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
If I pvp'd i'd be outraged
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Would read again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
it is a game, no one cares.. e-rep doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im the obvious choice
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
will ur just priming urself up to be torn apart by george when he sees this
your still gona get duelist this season
everyone u reached over 2500 with says ur garbage, including aetarius and such
dont know u would make this thread maybe bc ur jealous that after this season you are going to remain with 0 helmets on AJ
this game is dying everyone knows that but and you cant use the no one cares about pvp anymore excuse like kaelm does simply due to the fact you are still on everyday trying to win arena matches trying to get better and still reaching ur ceiling of duelist
oh but ur mains on kt so u have an excuse
makes alt on darkspear
gets made fun of by server

as for being sponsored its a joke
you even told me you guys have 10 subscribers
not sure why people would want tips from you because as of right now what credentials do you have?
hey will whos gona play with you to glad on darkspear?
"hmm idk maybe ill get ian"
goodluck
try aetarius i shoulda saved the text when he says ur clones are as good as your romantic life
or try mido...lets not even go there
Edited by Krystof on 4/15/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i cant sleep.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
will ur just priming urself up to be torn apart by george when he sees this
your still gona get duelist this season
everyone u reached over 2500 with says ur garbage, including aetarius and such
dont know u would make this thread maybe bc ur jealous that after this season you are going to remain with 0 helmets on AJ
this game is dying everyone knows that but and you cant use the no one cares about pvp anymore excuse like kaelm does simply due to the fact you are still on everyday trying to win arena matches trying to get better and still reaching ur ceiling of duelist
oh but ur mains on kt so u have an excuse
makes alt on darkspear
gets made fun of by server

I couldn't have asked for a better response to prove my point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i have also been on youy side for months telling you that you are a gladiator level player not paying attention when people send me tells about you're dispel speed, lack of, clone stupidity I would still let you know that I see you as a competent player, but you make this post and have the audacity to label a team krystof. I am not the one who jeers at ur misfortune of a title every day, but whatever now I won't come to your aid when people talk #*@# about you. Grats on losing a friend.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
"You do realize I'm you're only ticket to Gladiator."

-Krystof
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bc you were playing like dog food trying to correct my play, and did i leave? no. I stuck around and still played with you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
and that quote is inaccurate
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Why did you even make a post about it? I don't get it... and really RANK 1 DRUID? What the !@#$ does that have to do with you will lol.
Reply Quote
#TeamKrystof
Reply Quote
Pretty pretentious post Will. Cool!

I'd think with your "3.8 College GPA" you could've been a little smarter or mature about this.
Reply Quote
this is the gayest !@#$ ive ever read... you virgin cryin like a little %^-*!. ian such a nice guy how can u say all these mean things about him. @#$% u bigmoran

and theplotte youre a little ^-*!@# $%^- go kill yourself homie.... fukin hate u dawg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

everyone u reached over 2500 with says ur garbage

OK maybe there were a couple of irrational lines in will's post but that's not true.
Name a better resto druid that you've played with??

Well...?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]