Team Will vs Team Fixtof (Drama)

90 Undead Priest
I don't understand the claim that 'I not even on Burning Blade anymore so I should move on.'

4 of my 6 chars are on BB.

One of the remaining two is on a server you both have chars on (Darkspear)

And the other is on a server where you USED to have chars on. (I'm still confused as to why you transferred)

only i have a character there
your characters on bb curently are crap, you got your t2 originaly on your mage with me and you ask me to get you 2200 as recent as YESTERDAY right before you made this post, some nerve.
Edited by Krystof on 4/16/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/16/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Krystof
your characters on bb curently are crap, you got your t2 originaly on your mage with me and you ask me to get you 2200 as recent as YESTERDAY right before you made this post, some nerve

My mage is no where near crap.

I've been asking to play with you for literally the ENTIRE season.

"Hey, anyone wanna do 3s on BB"

I can't tell you how many times I've been ignored on these requests by you.

Anyway^ is all a digression. Let's try to keep this discussion on topic.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BRB class.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
why play with an egotistical good for nothing rating camper?
Pick a side

use me for t2?
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Priest
Bigmoran I think you're losing bud
Reply Quote
Will you bring up the fact they belittle you and talk to you as a lesser player. What do you spam in general chat everyday? You include people's names in your "advertisements" for no reason other than to belittle them. If you show some respect, perhaps people will return the favor.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i dont respect people without gladiator yet I play freakin muy over here the ugliest orc burning blade.
at some point you got ask yourself will, is the lack of pixels above your name the reason i dont respect you? or is it your personality? you WTB pre-gladiator krystof? I want to buy bobross before he thought he was a god. earth to will, take your seat in middle class because those are where your credentials land you.
you are cockier than george in a way, you just arent public about it
i think george knows snutz is better than him, you on the other hand live in a fantasy world where you are the best, or on par with them.

ps muy is really good
Edited by Krystof on 4/16/2012 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/16/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Muy
Will you bring up the fact they belittle you and talk to you as a lesser player. What do you spam in general chat everyday? You include people's names in your "advertisements" for no reason other than to belittle them. If you show some respect, perhaps people will return the favor.

Zyzz and I were discussing this the other day.

I thought about including a section of how ironic it is for me to do those things then make a post like this.

Legitimate criticism.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
And I promise to any of you that I have insulted, my public personality does not actually reflect who I am as a person.

Internets r 4 tr0llz
Reply Quote
I play freakin muy over here the ugliest orc burning blade.
ps muy is really good

Muy isn't that ugly D:

edit: #TeamSwagGlasses
Edited by Rwgs on 4/16/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Before this post gets MORE out of hand, let me include where I currently stand.

I genuinely like Fixty and Krystof.

I've respected both of them as players and as people since day one.

The day both of them earned their Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake is when I believe they turned into self-entitled monsters.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Admittedly, this thread was a mistake.

-The entire time I was facing an uphill battle, tasked with changing public opinion - something which the public was extremely resistant to

-Krystof acted exactly how I predicted - blatantly bashing me throughout the thread (I understand the original post included some subtle jabs at him but I have restrained myself from blatantly insulting him)

-The thread should have originally been directed at Fixty
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

-The thread should have originally been directed at Fixty
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's funny how the friendships on this server have evolved

http://i.imgur.com/INPcW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wIFgy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Exbpa.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YlWT9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/F83kb.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
RIP Kingslayer Slayers

RIP Almost eFamous

RIP original rival city

RIP Fixtynation

RIP Duelist Nation

RIP Jared
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Kinda surprised by all this. I know I'm pretty new to your group but the vibe I get from Krystof and Fxty is that they really like you Will.
Edited by Fatvirginz on 4/16/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
who awoke the kracken!! love u rd
Edited by Krystof on 4/16/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]