Team Will vs Team Fixtof (Drama)

85 Orc Shaman
04/16/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Krystof
who awoke the kracken!! love u rd

works slow, I really need yall's numbers.

Edit: :D
Edited by Fatvirginz on 4/16/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Too many krystie-poo fanbois have diluted the thread. Will is getting bashed for some legit concerns. I'm not saying he went about it the right way originally and this probably could've been dealt with privately except for the matter of changing the way the community thinks in general regarding e-peen and team synergy when dealing with losses (not just about specific players).

Too many people are stubborn and set in their ways and will probably always pick the familiar side for comforts sake though.

'MERICA!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
gabbit is calling you babypuke
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It has come to my attention that there has been a clear division among allegiances on Burning Blade Horde. There seems to have been a split between myself and Krystof's gang of cutie pies - a split which has caused turmoil within my fragile self not only myself, but with all the other self righteous duelists.

In this post I wish to a present a brief history documenting such turmoil. I hope this said documentation can provide insight into the inner workings of the mindsets of Krystof and Fixty. Moreover, I find it suiting to use this expose as a sort of reaching out so that, we can f*ck up our relationship even more and pretend this never happened!

So anyway, this entire arena season has been shrouded with the absence of a Gladiator title. This absence of a few pixels above me head has been the punch line of Fixty and Krystof throughout this season. For those of you who do not know, Krystof and Fixty received their first Gladiator title S10, playing the infamous ShadowPlay composition. Needless to say, this tiny lack of achievements between us has diminished me to nothing more than a Durotar duelist.

What Krystof and Fixty already keep in mind is that I would have also been a Gladiator during S10 if it wasn't for some unlucky (read: partners being band for shady sh*t) circumstances that occurred on Darkspear Alliance.

As mentioned Krystof and Fixty received Gladiator during S10 with a rating of 2550 on Vindication. They did so at about the middle of the season, when the ladders were less active than before, with a 90% W/L ratio, clearly disputing any doubt they weren't capable of this mighty Gladiator feat. They sat this esteemed 2550 rating for months, cautiously checking the ladders, the last week, to finally let out a sigh of relief that they had safely clinched glad at rank 25 (there were 7 spots after them, not to mention they were the highest rated team that queued after mmr was fixed).

Meanwhile, while Fixty and Krystof were camping rating, one of their lock/priest combos, for nearly half a season, I was actually playing the game. I had initially rerolled to Darkspear, with them and then ditched them for some new friends. I achieved 2520 rating with Youtube star Catoonz and a Priest named Medix. I then started playing with Thingtwo's mage named Searling and with another Priest named Aetarius. We absolutely dominated the ladders. We stormed up to 2600 rating during a time where 2600 was considered impossible; we did so with an impressive win loss.

This was around two weeks before season's end, and unfortunately because one of my partners was found doing shady !@#$, he was banned, and since they were my only ticket to gladiator, I then realized I was incapable of such a feat by myself, thus, succumbing to my duelist mentality. Also I would like to note, I was super salty that I didn't get glad, and tried to play it off like I didn't care. But now you see I do care because I make posts like this.

So lets recollect what the current scenario looked like:

-Fixty and Krystof had been camping gladiator for half the season to 2550 rating and got gladiator
-Bobrosslol had achieved 2500+ not once, but twice, around a month before seasons end, finishing with a secure 2580~ rating for Gladiator, and earning the duelist title.

Unfortunately for me, we had six people on my 3s team. We had two comps: RLS (Pregnant, Personalityz, Bestwarlock) and Shattertree (Bobrosslol, Thingtwo, Aetarius). The RLS qued two nights in a row - tanking our 2600 rating to 2400 and out of glad range. We would have had the opportunity to get our rating back but my shadowpriest partner Aetarius got banned during the last week of the season.

So here I was, having surpassed the rating of Krystof and Fixty when they were cowardly sitting on a title, only to lose out on some prestigious pixels.

And because of their getting Glad, I have painted (Bobross pun) them out to being notoriously arrogant - going into guilds like Battleguard and making fun of people missing 2200 rating.

Also they have leveled 2 teams to gladiator this season while I am still sitting here complaining about last season and how I was a %@#* to them and that's why they treat me like a common durotar duelist.

TL:DR I'm salty because I didn't get gladiator and people I used to be friends with did; now I sit here and make forum posts trying to defend my skill instead of going out and getting gladiator (like they are doing on multiple toons and bgs this season).
TL:DR I'm also bipolar because I started this thread talking %^-*, now i'm going to reminisce on all the good times we had.
Yo Will, I fixed this post for you just so we could at least have an accurate background for all your loyal fans. I was going to stay out of it, but come on, I'm too much of a douche for this sh*t
Edited by Fixty on 4/16/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://www.champloorules.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mother-of-god-meme.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
How is everyone today?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
phishy and snackumz are kings cya noobs
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
04/16/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Stephañie
gabbit is calling you babypuke

He prly needs some warrior tips, I'll get right on it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
04/16/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Snackums

........................,,--~--,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;.;/
............._,,,,,_.);.;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.;|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:::\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,":::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-":::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

Well... the thumbs up looks cool before you hit submit... then it contracts downs.
Edited by Babypuke on 4/17/2012 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
04/16/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Babypuke

........................,,--~--,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;.;/
............._,,,,,_.);.;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.;|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:::\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,":::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-":::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

Well... the thumbs up looks cool before you hit submit... then it contracts downs.
this forum has been acting weird lately doing that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZRCIrTgQc&ob=av3e
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Twiggy where the f you been broseph!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Tanking his rating and claiming to be trolling me when he's dead !@# serious.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Fixty keeps up with my rating like, obsessively. It's so weird lol - The only team that I'm aware of that he has anywhere remotely close to Glad range is a team where Aramec and Krystof carried him (as usual) to 2550 when there were no legendary rogues running around, all whilst he Q dodged Hwp, Repairman, or really anyone decent that Q'd, like ever. (Didn't Repairman 2v3 you?) Whereas I'll Q into a 2500 triple dps 15 times in a row, I don't care. I play for fun, not so I can sleep at night.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/korgath/3v3/Georgington/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/korgath/3v3/Zackington/

You mad duelist?

Plays for fun:

[1/17/2012 10:19:27 AM] Elmo lol: Just practice, let's play more games or something. I have a lot of potential dude. My defensive/utility play is already A+. But my damage is a C. If I get that damage up man I'll be pretty effective.
[1/17/2012 10:20:31 AM] Elmo lol: Shadow is going to do a lot of single target damage. Even mind spiking all game long. You need to either have 2 targets dotted, or one dotted spiking the other.
[1/17/2012 10:20:38 AM] Elmo lol: isn't*
[1/17/2012 10:21:13 AM] Elmo lol: To put out pressure. I don't know how Krystof does it, but I talk to Talbadar on a day to day basis lol
Edited by Fixty on 4/18/2012 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Plays for fun:

[1/17/2012 10:12:24 AM] Elmo lol: I was just going to tell you I overreacted last night. You're so intense when you play sometimes it can be frustrating. You were ragging my damage.
[1/17/2012 10:12:53 AM] Elmo lol: So anyways I got this addon and it can be thru the game global by global. I played like a retarded person.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Plays for fun:

[11/26/2011 12:03:42 PM] Elmo lol: ive been practicing man. im getting much faster and everything. plus i think the duelist cap is still dropping so i believe a low 2200 (2225 or so) would lock it down.

Keeps track of duelist cap.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/18946152
Edited by Fixty on 4/18/2012 11:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://memegenerator.net/instance/18946245
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18946890.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]