Maiev Tournament 1(MT)

88 Blood Elf Paladin
should let me and vire commentate =D
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
get out
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Somehow im confused, I recall pulling all the horde out of the tourny, due to it not being ran well.... however I dont remmember Cute being the issue... I recall people not respecting him. So now theres a new tourny? that doesnt involve the guy who organized the last, now that you seen how its done and worked out all the kinks? No offense but we will admin a real one, if alliance want to sign up when its time they may, but i assure you that no organized members from our faction will attend yours...
Edited by Reclin on 4/22/2012 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
youd be suprised at how many people agree with the first part Bacon, id have them post here but I dont want to spam. However thats not why im here, im simply saying this is wrong, you stole the tourny from cute, and that we will run our own.
Edited by Reclin on 4/22/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I changed it cause i decided it was rude, but yes, youd be suprised. No bacon im not having a roll call shoutout to the horde to post in the forums. I apologize for how rude the first one sounded before i edited, however again youd be suprised....
Edited by Reclin on 4/22/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
If by rule the horde you mean I have there best intrests in mind? Not just my own guild then yes Ill do that, when a tourny or event like this goes on I assure you, a large portion of the horde will look to me to organize our end of it, much like last tourny. If said tourny doesnt have my stamp then no..... many will not go, sorry.
Edited by Reclin on 4/22/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
no its not a permission thing, its that I am who gets them together in the first place....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
no sir, i run faction wide events quite often, and the fact that you think I only include my guildies in events proves you dont know me at all. Im sry for the argument, i was just saying they stole cutes tourny. <3
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
reclin just mad that horde won't make it past the first round, alliance or horde run
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
04/22/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Reclin
Somehow im confused, I recall pulling all the horde out of the tourny, due to it not being ran well.... however I dont remmember Cute being the issue... I recall people not respecting him. So now theres a new tourny? that doesnt involve the guy who organized the last, now that you seen how its done and worked out all the kinks? No offense but we will admin a real one, if alliance want to sign up when its time they may, but i assure you that no organized members from our faction will attend yours...

Cute came up with this idea all by himself, didn't you know? apparently you haven't heard of NAO or other player ran tournaments.

he was kinda crazy and didn't follow his own rules.... watch the recorded stream if you have doubts. the other people who were involved in running the first tournament would agree with me. anyone can make a tournament, who runs it doesn't matter as long as it is run in a mature and successful manner. having events like this is good for the community, period.

im glad he thought of doing a tournament on maiev, we're not stealing his idea. we're trying to improve upon an idea that he didn't come up with in the first place. reclin, take your head out of your butt and stop acting like all the horde look up to you. thanks for filling this thread with a bunch of BS. ignore this nerd and sign up, everyone is welcome! (see tourny rules in OP)
Edited by Pastynerd on 4/22/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Your right it is good for the community, I didnt mean to lose focus on that. We will be hosting one on may 18th, it just burned me, I thought cute did all the admin....again I only saw horde side of it.
Edited by Reclin on 4/22/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]