RIP Griefing

90 Dwarf Shaman
We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of a true azerothian warrior Master Ruthless Challenger Griefing. Griefing was born an orphan troll hunter who was soon adopted by a dark wizard. He soon broke away from the clutches of the magic and came alliance. Griefing soon rose through the ranks to become top hunter Garona/Canada. Griefing will surely be missed.

R.I.P. old friend
Edited by Bioshockk on 4/15/2012 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Druid
Timberwolf was better
Edited by Madhotter on 4/15/2012 10:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
04/15/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Madhotter
Timberwolf was better

show some reverence ya little shet
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Druid
we all know he will return
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
04/15/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Madhotter
we all know he will return

as a spirit of a legend
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Thank you for taking the time to make this post Darkness. I come to pay my respects.
Reply Quote
Yes, the forums will be a much less lively place without his BH ML ninja escapades and general idiocy
Reply Quote
73 Human Mage
04/15/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Madhotter
Timberwolf was better

Vagatron > *
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
NOOOOOO IT CANT BE TRUE!!!!!!!! We will miss you dear friend. You are a true warrior in my eyes. May your journeys in the future be fun and joyful. RIP Griefing.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
04/15/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Plastician
Thank you for taking the time to make this post Darkness. I come to pay my respects.

Thank you speed god

04/16/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Thorgin
Yes, the forums will be a much less lively place without his BH ML ninja escapades and general idiocy

have some respect post on a main
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
r u tlkin 2 me??¿¿
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Azerothian warrior Master Ruthless Challenger Griefing, a hunter that I personally loved and kept dear to my heart throughout our adventures of Azeroth. I always told him he would be top hunter on garona and he was the best. I personally tried to keep his head high throughout his days of training. LONG LIVE GRIEFING. RIP.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
Wait wait wait.

So does this mean the Empire's rbg finally needs a hunter?
Edited by Lornehil on 4/16/2012 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good night, sweet prince.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Have no fear Citizens, I will carry the load in the absence of a God; You will be missed champion.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Varedis now holds the title of Greatest Hunter on Garona. Only one can overthrow him now..... teh b0n3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
But who now will stand in fire near me to keep me warm? :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
You cannot undo what you posted Paintrain, we all saw your scum post riddled with hate filled words and general retardation. Shame on you. RIP Griefz (what I used 2 call him all the time bcause we were frendz)
Edited by Grafix on 4/17/2012 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Orc Hunter
04/17/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Grafix
You cannot undo what you posted Paintrain, we all saw your scum post riddled with hate filled words and general retardation. Shame on you. RIP Griefz (what I used 2 call him all the time bcause we were frendz)

Butthurt kids like you keep having it removed. I feel I deserve the right to call out bad players on their badiness. If you would like to continue this conversation, please whisper me in game. Thanks pumpkin.
Edited by Påintrain on 4/17/2012 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]