Stuck on Alliance..

90 Human Warlock
(I'm not one to post on forums much so sorry if this turns into an essay)Nearly 3 days ago from now, I faction changed my rogue on Frostmourne Alliance to Horde. I was then planning on realm changing to Barthilas Horde and have a good time playing with my friends on the realm.
Anyway, after I created my Blood Elf rogue 'Juciest' I was ready to realm change. I logged onto battle.net only to see that I was pending a faction change? I thought to myself for a bit and thought it would go away in an hour or so...

..several hour later, I was still unable to realm transfer.. This is when I decided to write a ticket and ask a GM whats going on, turns out that every faction change that was paid for this week have been provided with a 2nd free faction change? (didnt make much sense to me)

"There was a Technical issue this past week that provided a Free (2nd) Faction Change with the purchase of every Faction Change on the same character. Thankfully it's pretty quick and easy to resolve!"... If this was quick and easy to resolve I wouldn't be here.. Anyway, I was then given these 3 steps (really it was only 2 lol)

"1. You've already done the original Faction Change so lets skip that part
2. Make sure to complete the Second Faction Change and go back to your original Faction.
3. After you've completed the 2nd Faction Change, reply back to this ticket so that we can provide you a 3rd Faction Change back to the Faction you originally wanted."

Anyway, it has been 3 days since I completed the 2nd faction change, replied to the GM multiple times and even server transferred to Barthilas Alliance waiting so I can play on Horde ASAP..TL;DR: Blizzard reversed my faction change and put me back on Alliance and have not given me an explanation why I am still there for the past 3 days..
Edited by Sickest on 4/16/2012 7:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
68 Undead Priest
04/16/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Sickest
Anyway, it has been 3 days since I completed the 2nd faction change, replied to the GM multiple times and even server transferred to Barthilas Alliance waiting so I can play on Horde ASAP..TL;DR: Blizzard reversed my faction change and put me back on Alliance and have not given me an explanation why I am still there for the past 3 days..

You may have mucked up those three detailed steps by transferring realms mid-stream. You should call to try to get it straightened out since you did not do those three steps in order, and wait for them to finish, before participating in another paid service.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The folks in Billing are the ones you need to talk to. They can get everything straightened out.

Billing and Account Services
Open seven days a week.
North American Hours: 7am to 8pm US Pacific Time (GMT-8)
  • Players in the US should call 1 (800) 592-5499 or 1 (800) 59-BLIZZARD

Oceanic Hours: 19:30 to 14:00 AEST (GMT+10) // 21:30 - 16:00 NZST (GMT+13)
  • Players in Australia should call 1-800-041-378
  • Players in New Zealand should call 0-800-452-520

• Latin American Hours: 9am to 10pm US Central Time (GMT-6)
  • Players in Argentina should call 0800-333-0778
  • Players in Chile should call 1230-020-5554
  • Players in Mexico should call 001-888-578-7628
  • Players in Brazil should call 0-800-892-1630

All other international players should call: (949) 955-0283

Support Web Form: http://us.battle.net/support/
Can't Access Your Account?: http://us.battle.net/account/support/login-support.html
Contact page: http://us.battle.net/support/article/contactbilling
International contact page: http://us.battle.net/support/article/international
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/16/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Isabiah

You may have mucked up those three detailed steps by transferring realms mid-stream. You should call to try to get it straightened out since you did not do those three steps in order, and wait for them to finish, before participating in another paid service.

I was expecting this to be fixed within 2-3 hours at least, I wasn't expecting it to become this difficult..
Reply Quote
68 Undead Priest
In the FAQ it says it may take up to 5 days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just got off the phone with Billing and they fixed it within 2 minutes, great customer service I must say :)
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Priest
04/16/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Sickest
Just got off the phone with Billing and they fixed it within 2 minutes, great customer service I must say :)
So glad to here everything was worked out to your satisfaction and you are happy. It is nice to see a Happy post!

Happy hunting For the Horde!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]