Rogues for Nalice?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Going to try and work on Stage 2 of the legendaries quest line this week. Just turned in my gems and want to get Nalice down. Pst in-game or reply here, tryin to get her down this week sometime. Obviously trying to solo, but any and all help appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Did you have to pay another 10K gold to do this 2nd part?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
No. There are some great on-line guides which explain all the steps, completing them however is another matter ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
NVM lol, downed her on second try. WAAYYY easier than Creed.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
i dont like rogues
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
We dont like rogues
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Somebody say something about Rogues?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Werecakes rogues love you as you are squishy and an easy kill for us so get over it and move on buddy!!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
I sell antlers.
And antler accessories.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
04/19/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Stealthyone
Werecakes rogues love you as you are squishy and an easy kill for us so get over it and move on buddy!!!

have you ever been on christianmingle.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Werecakes - Noi don't need it already have the ball and chain and personally I think that people who have to us a dating site to get a date are losers and/or creeps anyways. Is that where you met your wife or girlfriend because you remind me of a creeper stalker type the way you troll these forums!!!

p.s. or are you just a fatty mcfat fat? Just saying
Edited by Stealthyone on 4/26/2012 8:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Werecakes - Noi don't need it already have the ball and chain and personally I think that people who have to us a dating site to get a date are losers and/or creeps anyways. Is that where you met your wife or girlfriend because you remind me of a creeper stalker type the way you troll these forums!!!

Rookie taking some big shots here in the first period. Can he play the whole game though? Questions will become answers.
Reply Quote
Stealthyone - 1

Werecakes - 0

Ubad Werecakes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

WHOA there, how will Werecakes respond to that, because you just smacked him in the face with your *@*@

Stealthyone - 1

Werecakes - 0

Ron Paul - ∞
Edited by Holypenguin on 4/26/2012 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I say game over!!! I am done with this post for a bit. Sorry to disappoint but whatever his response is I am not a troll and do not intend on continue trolling the troll!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
yea girl power Emil
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock

I can't hear you over the sound of that raging menopause.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Listen here let's all settle down and take a seat, we can work this out. Just take a breather and walk away, both of you.
Reply Quote
Holypenguin you don't need to mediate this !@#$. Werecakes is ruthless and won't listen to any reason
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Holypenguin you need to calm down, you can't control everybody.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]