/2: "Cry Havoc" LF1dps for Dragon Soul!

90 Night Elf Rogue
Title is basically the TL:DR, which means I can get right to the wordy stuff!

Due to IRL issues, one of our raiders has been out of contact/unable to raid for a couple weeks now, so we're looking for someone to -at the very least- fill in for this week... and depending on if his situation improves or not... possibly continuing to raid with us in the following weeks, or even on a permanent basis*.

We're looking for a Warlock/Shadow priest/Ret Pally (Would prefer a Ret over the other two, if possible) as we don't have many people rolling on that token. If we can't find anyone by this friday we'll pick up any dps class, but those 3 are preferred.

Times! We raid on Fridays/Saturdays from 8-11pm server. Currently, we focus on DS on Friday, and work on Glory Achieves for older content on Saturday (working on t11 achieves/heroics now). We're 1/8h at the moment and planning on progressing further from this week on as well.

What we're looking for... again... A Ret Paladin, or Warlock/Shadow Priest who is decently geared, knows their class/spec/gear priorities/etc well, and is prepared to progress through heroic modes. Previous heroic experience would be nice, but not required (we can explain the fights as needed, and if you can follow, then all is well :D! ). Normal DS experience... is required to an extent. Since we want to burn through the reg content quickly, it helps for everyone to be well-acquianted to the fights.

My GM may be a bit more picky, but if you know your class, can follow fight mechanics well, and pull strong dps for your gear, we can use you :)

And... that's it I believe. Phaedrè or Isesé will post here and yell at me if I missed anything, so if you're interested, please post here, or contact Me(Liranel or Dèrri), Phaedrè, or Isesé ingame, by whisper or ingame mail.

Thank you!

*The 'permanent basis' is NOT guaranteed in any way, shape, form, or definition. We are hoping our friend can come back, but in the meantime we hope to find a someone solid to fill in (Attempting heroic modes is... risky... with pugs). Expect raiding this friday, and possibly for a couple weeks, depeding on the situation.
Edited by Liranel on 4/16/2012 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alt codes: 0232 = è; 0233 = é

It might be good to have a backup who can tank and/or dps, but that is not strictly necessary on a consistent basis. One of our tanks has the occasional internet problem, and having a solid tank to come in for situations where that arises would be nice.

We are specifically looking for a Retribution Paladin due to both gear and buff composition and, as such, will be highly favoring players of this spec. Priests and Locks are preferable over other dps as that token is woefully underused within our setup (which is why I believe I have 4p for all three sets of gear...).

Until we know more about the situation with our missing raider, the person who we pickup will be unable to roll on a heroic upgrade over a core raider; all normal mode pieces, including all 403 items, will be subject to normal MS > OS loot rules. If we opt to take the new raider on a "permanent basis" or "semi-permanent basis", this restriction will be lifted.
Edited by Isesé on 4/16/2012 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My PvE set is only semi decent, and only half complete, or I would so take you up on this offer.

*hands cookies*

Good luck finding that paladin!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good Luck to you guys :D if you need a fill in I have abillion alts that I might be able to bring assuming my group doesn't raid on Friday (i don't think we will) assuming the spot doesn't get filled or that you want me
>.< lol

My Shadow priest is only 371 atm though >.<

Here is a link to all my alts that could come.
Enhance Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Musicxp/advanced
Survival Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Studioghibli/advanced
Resto Druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Musicdx/advanced
Holy Pally: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Musicpx/advanced
Shadow Priest (lol): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Moosic/advanced
Edited by Musicxd on 4/16/2012 11:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good Luck to you guys :D if you need a fill in I have abillion alts that I might be able to bring assuming my group doesn't raid on Friday (i don't think we will) assuming the spot doesn't get filled or that you want me
>.< lol

Could be pretty cool to have you along! Looking at the toons, your shaman and hunter would be more ideal than your priest, if we do not find someone before Friday. Which would you prefer to come on?

My PvE set is only semi decent, and only half complete, or I would so take you up on this offer.

*hands cookies*

Good luck finding that paladin!

Yay cookies! C: And you should get that set up and rollin'! It's always a pleasure to see you post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
probably my shaman just cuz he doesn't need gear and would be more helpful :3 They bring so many raid buffs too its crazy :O
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/17/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Isesé
Yay cookies! C: And you should get that set up and rollin'! It's always a pleasure to see you post

^-^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/17/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Musicxd
probably my shaman just cuz he doesn't need gear and would be more helpful :3 They bring so many raid buffs too its crazy :O

I'll get in touch by Thursday evening if we haven't found anyone. Actually, either way, I'll let you know.

Also, bump because lots of active threads today.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
kk :3 I look forward to hearing from you :D
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
But... But... my tokens ;_;
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/19/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Dreafina
But... But... my tokens ;_;

Warrior/Hunter/Shaman tokens are the only ones that ever drop for us, so I'm sure you can share a couple Dre :)

Oh! And are there still cookies around?

*Finds and noms one*

Mmmmm... a couple days old, but still good.
Reply Quote
I be interested if you want a hunter. Also got a priest, that toon not so good though.
Edited by Kooms on 4/20/2012 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/20/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Kooms
I be interested if you want a hunter. Also got a priest, that toon not so good though.

We could always talk about it for next week, assuming our hunter is still away next week; we had a warlock also message us yesterday. Let's chat some time. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Greetings. Mäerá contacted me in-game to talk about the possibility of me filling the spot you need filled. Im an ilvl 399 assassination rogue. Can raid tues-thurs-fri-sat and sun- from 7pm server on. Have a nice one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Clarification of terms: "Semi-Permanent" would mean that a person would be raiding with us weekly but would discontinue when our hunter returns. "Permanent" would be someone who is considered full time, raiding with us regardless of the status of our hunter. Both of these statuses would constitute access to heroic loot on equal basis as core raiders (rather than after core raider main spec; normal loot is open to all, regardless of "core" status).

For the week of 4/24/12, we will be needing two people (Celaria will be out of town that week); Hopefully, three heroic bosses will be downed in a timely fashion. Warlander is a favorable choice as is Music, if he is free; if not, then there is a warlock, Kimblee (Zinchi), who is also able to come.
Edited by Isesé on 4/22/2012 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd Be more than happy to come along again assuming my guild doesn't raid Friday :3

Keep up the great work guys :D I have very high expectations for this guild :3

-Music's Seal of Approval-
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
My name is Dreafina, and I approve this raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/24/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Dreafina
My name is Dreafina, and I approve this raid group.

Favorite raid group on the Citadel...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump!

First, welcome Warlander! Good to have you with us :D

Second, it's looking like we will still be short 1 dps for our raid this Friday/Saturday (likely 2 on saturday). Which is upsetting, since we are planning to down a few more heroic bosses. But that means that we're looking for someone to fill in again!

This will be a temporary thing only, just this week, so Heroic loot will be given to regular raiders over you, unless they don't need it (sorry about that, but they're here every week, and it would be a little unfair to deny them loot that they've worked so hard to help us get.)

Regular loot and Essences remain free-roll, Mainspec > Offspec, of course. We end up with a lot of regular loot we don't know what to do with anyways, so chances are you'll walk away with at least a couple pieces :)

I... think that's it? Again, anything I missed will probably be mentioned by Isese or Phaedre.... oh! Might as well tell both of them that we'll be missing a dps this friday, and 2 saturday, right now, since they don't know yet >.>

That's all for now!
Edited by Liranel on 4/30/2012 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]