Heroic Nefarian 10man lfm

85 Draenei Priest
Hello Argent Dawn. During this pre xpac lull I'm trying to knock out some lingering Cataclysm and WoTLK dungeon/raid achievements. I figure if I just wait for a group to form it's likely to not happen, so go go self initiative. Also this way I don't have to go back at level 90 and watch 5 rezplz-derps drown in Nefarian's lava. So first up is Heroic Nefarian in Blackwing Descent.

Raid Time is 8:30 EST Friday 4/20. Strongly prefer players with experience on regular mode. Currently looking for 1 tank 1 healer. If there is sufficient interest I'd love to make random content achievements a weekly event.

edit - filled 5 dps spots. Still looking for tank and 1 healer. Druid or shaman would be great. Will have to clear to gear to Nefarian, fast clear on regular.

Tank - Filled
Tank - Open
Healer - Filled
Healer - Filled
Healer - Open
Dps - Filled
Dps - Filled
Dps - Filled
Dps - Filled
Dps - Filled
Edited by Korru on 4/16/2012 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'll go
Edited by Zeeze on 4/16/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'd be interested in knocking out some of those achieves as well. However i usually raid at 9 on fridays. If there's other days/times that you are doing it, let me know.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you find trouble finding people you can check out http://www.openraid.us to post stuff on.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I'd be interested, can tank it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Still looking for 1 tank, 1 healer and a sub dps to fill the potential spot of the predictable no show.

Also thanks for the link, might save me from having to server xfer to find groups to increase my nerd points... I mean achievement points.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'll be a sub DPS if you want.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Thanks to those who attended, very clean kill :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]