Anvilmar

63 Blood Elf Paladin
04/17/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Patrix
Well it's not really an assumption that Anvilmar horde are terrible. I believe that falls into the category of fact.

Again, you take the comment said and you are making your assumption... What you can anyone expect from you after all you are "one" of those people who like to ruin it for everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well it's not really an assumption that Anvilmar horde are terrible. I believe that falls into the category of fact.[/quote]

Horde is awesome on this server alliance just seems better because you outnumber us 5 to 1. so just by sheer numbers it is easier to win Tol barad, to make more raids groups that can progess faster. The only thing that gives MAKEs you all seem better is the fact that you have so many more players on your side.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
The only way to settle this is to get 10 of the best PvErs from horde and ally and see who clears heroic ds 10 man faster. Then get 10 of the best PvPrs from both faction and make them 3v3, 5v5, and rbg each other and see who wins.

The loser will not be able to post on the forums ever! Then they must leave the server and go RP on another.
Reply Quote
Danget is on Ally side, there is no contest as to who is the better faction. Time to pack it in Hordies.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Shh, you're all gonna scare away the handful of horde left on the server!! I need people to stare at me as I run around in circles.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Numbers do matter guy. you got more people willing to to TB, more raid groups more people on standby in case someone cant make it. you are the moron if you cant admit that that having so many more players give you the advantage. look at other realms like Area 52 Horde is heavy there hence they have the extra people to beat out the alliance. you cant sit there and say that it dont matter because it does horde has 100 guilds (not accurate) and out of them only about 22 raids out of those even less are heavy active in it. while the alliance has im sure over double that and more active raiders, pvpers ect. so yes numbers do add up and account for either faction success on a realm. Now you are acting like i am trying to devalidate your heroic raid kills or arena success. which im not i am just saying with having more people on your side it is a bit easier to get there. It still takes skill and team work none the less. so before you go around calling people morons and biases look at all the facts from all the server. what ever faction own a server ends up doing the best there and the numbers are there as EVIDENCE.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The general message of your original post could be made into a macro and spammed in Horde /2 all day. You would reach your target audience more effectively. I doubt anyone would report you, either. There just isn't anyone around to do so.

Now on to more important matters.

Any cute boys with wet bottoms in this thread?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/18/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Astral
Any cute boys with wet bottoms in this thread?

Very ugly and dry like the Sahara. Sorry i can't help you.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
04/18/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Dalco
Danget is on Ally side, there is no contest as to who is the better faction. Time to pack it in Hordies.

04/18/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Krymmy
Shh, you're all gonna scare away the handful of horde left on the server!! I need people to stare at me as I run around in circles.
Never fear! Sathrago is here!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Look what I made!

http://cheezburger.com/6129223936
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
Look what I made!

http://cheezburger.com/6129223936
Orc alliance player? Daddy says yes.
Reply Quote
04/18/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Thrallsgrunt
Numbers do matter guy. you got more people willing to to TB, more raid groups more people on standby in case someone cant make it. you are the moron if you cant admit that that having so many more players give you the advantage. look at other realms like Area 52 Horde is heavy there hence they have the extra people to beat out the alliance. you cant sit there and say that it dont matter because it does horde has 100 guilds (not accurate) and out of them only about 22 raids out of those even less are heavy active in it. while the alliance has im sure over double that and more active raiders, pvpers ect. so yes numbers do add up and account for either faction success on a realm. Now you are acting like i am trying to devalidate your heroic raid kills or arena success. which im not i am just saying with having more people on your side it is a bit easier to get there. It still takes skill and team work none the less. so before you go around calling people morons and biases look at all the facts from all the server. what ever faction own a server ends up doing the best there and the numbers are there as EVIDENCE.

You're only outnumbered because horde was so terrible all your talented players left long ago.

RIP FOOT CLAN.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Horde has no talent? ..... you do know that quit a few people in your guild and well as other top guilds on this server transferred from horde to alliance just because it is more populated and easier to get everything going.
Edited by Thrallsgrunt on 4/18/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Horde has not talent

Sums it up pretty nicely.

edit: Damn your ninja edit.
Edited by Garagmasnort on 4/18/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/18/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Thrallsgrunt
Horde has not talent? ..... you do know that quit a few people in your guild and well as other top guilds on this server transferred from horde to alliance just because it is more populated and easier to get everything going.

If horde transferred over to alliance, doesn't that mean alliance is has much better?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/18/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Patrix

You're only outnumbered because horde was so terrible all your talented players left long ago.

RIP FOOT CLAN.

RIP UNDAUNTED, OLD AMBIENT, OLD REBIRTH
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/18/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Patrix
Horde has not talent? ..... you do know that quit a few people in your guild and well as other top guilds on this server transferred from horde to alliance just because it is more populated and easier to get everything going.

If horde transferred over to alliance, doesn't that mean alliance is has much better?

you are trying to talk in a circle here again it goes back to the fact that this is a alliance heavy server, that all that there is to it. it is easier to do anything with the majority than with the minority.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
yes Tb makes it so there can not be a big difference in team size, but i also said more people willing to do it or that care again you cant judge anything off lack of people wanting to do it. maybe you should fully read post then post. if you still dont understand ill hop on vent and break it down for you in lamest terms. hell ill even draw a picture for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]