Anvilmar

85 Worgen Druid
you gonna beat the Alliance with your cooking level?

thats always worked well for me
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
04/18/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Thrallsgrunt
yes Tb makes it so there can not be a big difference in team size, but i also said more people willing to do it or that care again you cant judge anything off lack of people wanting to do it. maybe you should fully read post then post. if you still dont understand ill hop on vent and break it down for you in lamest terms. hell ill even draw a picture for you.
earlier we won TB within 10 minutes because half their team was trying to keep me, all by my lonesome, from killing a tower. So in TB I have to say that its fair ground. You win some you lose some. Squealing about it on the forums will not change that fact.
Reply Quote
04/18/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Thrallsgrunt
yes Tb makes it so there can not be a big difference in team size, but i also said more people willing to do it or that care again you cant judge anything off lack of people wanting to do it. maybe you should fully read post then post. if you still dont understand ill hop on vent and break it down for you in lamest terms. hell ill even draw a picture for you.

No...TB makes it so that there CAN'T be a difference in size. If horde is consistently losing TB, it's because they're getting beaten by an equal number of players.

Horde side didn't used to be in the sorry state it is now and honestly if you want to know why it's so bad...look at some of the old school members of Ambient. Populations used to be far more even around 5 years ago, with several horde guilds holding top 10 spots when raiding was far more competitive. Ambient for a time was the top guild on horde. Their officers and favorites were so terrible it caused a large portion of their raid group to break off and form The Foot Clan, who were extremely active and competitive in raiding all the way up to Ulduar. Instead of the horde side being happy to have such a successful guild they did everything they could to trash and sabotage any guild that even dreamed of being successful, Ambient being one of the most vocal back then. This continued on until TFC eventually just transferred off, taking a portion of the talent that still remained on horde side. This left Ambient the #1 guild on horde side again, who rebuilt, and ONCE AGAIN were so terrible that their best raiders splintered off yet again, forming Dream Team. Ambient once again spent much time attacking and insulting this newly formed guild, all the while ridiculing the rest of their faction. Horde side has been repeatedly sabotaged by in fighting and petty behavior since BC, and by the time ICC came around, it was in such a sorry state as to seem unable to recover. Alliance side on the other hand, while having it's own difficulties and guild collapses (RIP Stoic and Ravage), managed to suck it up and try and push forward with at least respectable progression.

So now here we are at the end of Cataclysm, and horde side, over a year later, is still fractured. The reason for it? People like you. You're not talented or useful at any aspect of the this game progression wise. You're not good at PvE nor PvP. You most likely don't have much of an idea how the more complicated parts of this game work. Most of horde is like you now, and for people who actually want to have fun and see this games content that they pay monthly for, they already have left or changed factions.

So by all means play whichever way is more fun for you, it's your money, enjoy yourself. But population isn't the reason horde is bad. There's your history lesson.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Wait..
There's Horde on this realm?
Reply Quote
I saw a Horde guy today in Wintergrasp. He didn't want to play, so I killed him.You guys are no fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
FOR THE ALLIANCE
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
According to Patrix, it's all Ambient's fault!! I knew there was blame to put somewhere >.>

Shame on you Ambient... shame on you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
So when can we take away Thrallsgrunt's forum privileges? How do we do that? Do we take a vote or something?
Reply Quote
The best way to stop him from posting is for the Horde to somehow score multiple world first kills next expansion. That'll show us. That'll show ALL of us.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Patrix again you didnt read what I said . I did say that Tb is set up so no team can greatly out number the other, i also said Horde has less people that care to try and do it I do remember when TB was first released that horde tended to own it majority of the time. Alliance has always out numbered Horde on this server, IF you cant admit that that does not give you an advantage OVERALL then you are just ignorant. If you look at EVER REALM 98% of them the population ruling faction leads the realm, because having more people at your disposal does help. Is that what you are coming to now gotta act like a little kid and try to tell me I am bad lol. well good thing i aint looking for your approval im happy with where i am at, maybe you should talk to all your "no talent" guild member as YOU say cause not too long ago they were also horde..
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Paladin
From what I remember, a majority of Horde transferred to Alliance... That is why they got so good. Kidney, tsk tsk... Forums are for everyone to use... Maybe blocking the Alliance for a few days should be the case seeing as they think they own this server forums... I mean I saw a contract saying that they are the only faction allowed to post anything... I see so much down play from the Alliance, it only makes them look like immature wannabe adults... Also, Alliance members, this is a game... GAME NOT REAL LIFE... Your life will go on after this game so take everything in moderation, EVEN world of warcraft... The alliance that have posted on here have made so many horde members laugh... Step back, take a breath and notice the beautiful sunshine outside... OOOOOO weather to tan, and for you little boys on the alliance side who take so much time to hang out on forums, girls are over half naked... Imaging a girl not looking like a WoW character... Less time typing, complaining, play less than your 6+ hours a day and more time out in the read world.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
04/18/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Kidneythief
So when can we take away Thrallsgrunt's forum privileges? How do we do that? Do we take a vote or something?
hahaha no no no don't do that, You can get banned for trying to get other players banned from the forums... I found that out the hard way -_-
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
04/19/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Sathrago
hahaha no no no don't do that, You can get banned for trying to get other players banned from the forums... I found that out the hard way -_-

lol, I only kid =p
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Honestly though, when you look at realm rankings for PvE, we are barely within the top 100 realms based on wowprogress. In PvP, we have one person on the realm who is over 2200 (that would be bogdalf with a 2300 rbg rating). Objectively, does that mean Anvilmar "sucks"? I'm going to go with yes.

However, I do think we have some awesome people that make our realm 'suck' less. I know that at least alliance has really fun people that make the game worth playing. Subjectively, do I think Anvilmar sucks? I do not.

However, you could at least get some control over who queues for TB horde side. I have yet to meet one that is actually geared. Maybe you'd also have TB for a couple more times a week. ;)
Reply Quote
Patrix again you didnt read what I said . I did say that Tb is set up so no team can greatly out number the other

They don't outnumber you at all. It's an equal number of players. What about that don't you seem to understand?

Alliance has always out numbered Horde on this server, IF you cant admit that that does not give you an advantage OVERALL then you are just ignorant.

The point of my story was to tell that the populations weren't always so uneven. There was a time when they were far more equal. You probably haven't been playing long enough to remember those days, since you can't seem to get past this whole TB thing.

Is that what you are coming to now gotta act like a little kid and try to tell me I am bad lol.

No, I'm calling you bad because it's obvious you are. There's no debate about it, there is no facet of this game that you are talented at. You're just another dead weight holding horde side down.

well good thing i aint looking for your approval im happy with where i am at, maybe you should talk to all your "no talent" guild member as YOU say cause not too long ago they were also horde..

They were the few smart ones that knew when to leave a sinking ship and to leave behind terrible people like you who can't seem to understand that no one outnumbers the other in TB. If horde side can't scrounge together 10 players geared for PVP, that's just a case of bein irredeemably bad.
Edited by Patrix on 4/19/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Screw it, I'm going to Area 52. GOSH.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
According to Patrix, it's all Ambient's fault!! I knew there was blame to put somewhere >.>

Shame on you Ambient... shame on you

back in the kitchen you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
you keep bringing up TB I dont even care about it. i have been here since it started and it used to be even a bigger gap in numbers till they opened free toon transfers to our realm for horde members to help bring the population up. and as far as terrible players go deceitful has a point. if anything we are all terrible because our first realm kill was in march, while the many others started in December. sound like your a pot trying to call a kettle black. Also you have help reinforce my point of immaturity level of most alliance, I make a good point so you try to call names... sigh pretty weak. along with some of your other posts through out the forums, you seem to be really good and judging others but time for criticism you temper tantrum. there are good players every where both horde and alliance, but the point is no matter what server almost 100% of the time the higher population faction will have the advantage because of seer numbers. if you need to go ahead a look up top guilds in the world and start going down the list there factions are highest on those server most of the time.

now this is not the only factor players, effort and all sorts of other things are also factor into progression. Im so bad that my guild is top 5 horde and top 25 on the server. But I am done trying to have an intelligent conversation here at this point i know you are just going to keep talking in circles and try to cover it with insults and trash, much like many of your other forum posting. you just let me know if you are ever ready to talk like an adult with the adults.
Reply Quote
you keep bringing up TB I dont even care about it. i have been here since it started and it used to be even a bigger gap in numbers till they opened free toon transfers to our realm for horde members to help bring the population up. and as far as terrible players go deceitful has a point. if anything we are all terrible because our first realm kill was in march, while the many others started in December. sound like your a pot trying to call a kettle black. Also you have help reinforce my point of immaturity level of most alliance, I make a good point so you try to call names... sigh pretty weak. along with some of your other posts through out the forums, you seem to be really good and judging others but time for criticism you temper tantrum. there are good players every where both horde and alliance, but the point is no matter what server almost 100% of the time the higher population faction will have the advantage because of seer numbers. if you need to go ahead a look up top guilds in the world and start going down the list there factions are highest on those server most of the time.

now this is not the only factor players, effort and all sorts of other things are also factor into progression. Im so bad that my guild is top 5 horde and top 25 on the server. But I am done trying to have an intelligent conversation here at this point i know you are just going to keep talking in circles and try to cover it with insults and trash, much like many of your other forum posting. you just let me know if you are ever ready to talk like an adult with the adults.

Don't even try and compare yourself to to me or even the top 20 guilds on this server. You couldn't get a normal Deathwing kill until March, and you're trying to talk about heroic? It took a 15% nerf for you get get normal madness. You are absolutely terrible, the fact that you're so clueless is just another reason why horde is terrible. You're one of many anchors keeping them down with your own inability to understand how godawful you are.

Top 5 horde guild...that's like coming in top 5 at the special Olympics. Also you're 26th on this server. You're behind alliance guilds that stopped raiding months ago. Talk about deluded. If the rest of us are bad, and you're in 26th place, what the hell does that make you? Is there even a word strong enough to describe such failure?
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Paladin

Don't even try and compare yourself to to me or even the top 20 guilds on this server. You couldn't get a normal Deathwing kill until March, and you're trying to talk about heroic? It took a 15% nerf for you get get normal madness. You are absolutely terrible, the fact that you're so clueless is just another reason why horde is terrible. You're one of many anchors keeping them down with your own inability to understand how godawful you are.

Top 5 horde guild...that's like coming in top 5 at the special Olympics. Also you're 26th on this server. You're behind alliance guilds that stopped raiding months ago. Talk about deluded. If the rest of us are bad, and you're in 26th place, what the hell does that make you? Is there even a word strong enough to describe such failure?

^ I am laughing so hard... Seems to me like you used to be Horde and know Thrallsgrunt personally to have such an insight on him as a player... I will agree with Thrallsgrunt, you are acting immature and you prove it with every response... Thrallsgrunt proved his point... Thank you for confirming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]