Anvilmar

^ I am laughing so hard... Seems to me like you used to be Horde and know Thrallsgrunt personally to have such an insight on him as a player... I will agree with Thrallsgrunt, you are acting immature and you prove it with every response... Thrallsgrunt proved his point... Thank you for confirming.

It's called achievements numnuts, not exactly difficult to see. Besides you're just as terrible, you are invalid.
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Paladin

^ I am laughing so hard... Seems to me like you used to be Horde and know Thrallsgrunt personally to have such an insight on him as a player... I will agree with Thrallsgrunt, you are acting immature and you prove it with every response... Thrallsgrunt proved his point... Thank you for confirming.

It's called achievements numnuts, not exactly difficult to see. Besides you're just as terrible, you are invalid.

Well, before you go calling being "numb nuts*", not a guy... Again, get your facts straight... By all means though, keep acting like you are... Perfect entertainment.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Well, before you go calling being "numb nuts*", not a guy... Again, get your facts straight... By all means though, keep acting like you are... Perfect entertainment.

you are anvilmar horde, you are bad by default, *shoulder shrug*
Reply Quote

Who cares if you're not a guy? As if being a girl somehow exempts you from being awful or a numnuts. So, by all means, keep having absolutely no concept about how terrible you all are. Have fun being small fish in a small pond.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numnuts
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I freaking despise Urban Dictionary, ever since that time I was told to look up the meaning of reverse blumpkin with cheese or something
Reply Quote
I am rock hard after reading the last page.
Reply Quote
04/19/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Ivytea
I freaking despise Urban Dictionary, ever since that time I was told to look up the meaning of reverse blumpkin with cheese or something

Look up space docking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
What was the point of all of that, Thrallsgrunt? You tell people who don't like the sorry state we're in to leave? That's how we got here in the first place. Anyone who saw us as we are and wanted to make us better has been chased off because the lot would rather not be reminded of their immense insignificance. Instead of trying to make the Horde better, here you are, trying to justify the state we're in as acceptable, or complaining about how the Alliance has it so much better than us. Of course they would, no one who sees the Horde here as we are now would want to stay. The only ones staying are those too entrenched in the server, too poor to leave, or just don't give a damn.

Foot Clan may have been elitists and looked down upon the rest of us, but you know what? They deserved it, they had talent and should have been a symbol of pride for us. Instead they were vilified by the vast majority of Horde players on the server. And this continued with every single halfway decent guild since. We're poisonous and self-destructive.

Aperture's on the front page of WoW Progress and we aren't even trying to be competitive. The Horde should stop whining about the state, fix their attitudes, and start trying to revive themselves and their talent if we want a possibility of being relevant again.

Oh sorry, I was being serious for a second there.

TOP 13 GUILDS ONLY.
Reply Quote
What was the point of all of that, Thrallsgrunt? You tell people who don't like the sorry state we're in to leave? That's how we got here in the first place. Anyone who saw us as we are and wanted to make us better has been chased off because the lot would rather not be reminded of their immense insignificance. Instead of trying to make the Horde better, here you are, trying to justify the state we're in as acceptable, or complaining about how the Alliance has it so much better than us. Of course they would, no one who sees the Horde here as we are now would want to stay. The only ones staying are those too entrenched in the server, too poor to leave, or just don't give a damn.

Foot Clan may have been elitists and looked down upon the rest of us, but you know what? They deserved it, they had talent and should have been a symbol of pride for us. Instead they were vilified by the vast majority of Horde players on the server. And this continued with every single halfway decent guild since. We're poisonous and self-destructive.

Aperture's on the front page of WoW Progress and we aren't even trying to be competitive. The Horde should stop whining about the state, fix their attitudes, and start trying to revive themselves and their talent if we want a possibility of being relevant again.

Oh sorry, I was being serious for a second there.

TOP 13 GUILDS ONLY.

*polite clap*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What's going on in here?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i don't know what's going on in this thread, but i saw "space docking" and was intrigued.
Edited by Twinkfist on 4/20/2012 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
/popcorn. Want some patrix?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm never looking up anything anymore (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
As for the Foot Clan,
Maybe it was a bit different for me, but there was a transitional period of time where I was horde side raiding with them through ToC content.

I wouldn't say "elitist", to me - they were another group of people that I enjoyed playing the game with; you feed off their personalities and conversation - and they do the same for you, which to me has always made my stays in raiding guilds, no matter the server or faction.. a good one. And for me, if it's a coincidence that a majority of players in raid are decent to very talented ; then so be it :-)

In other words, I liked them - but chose not to follow them when they decided to server transfer.

Of course my decisions while playing this game have always been sort of half and half when it came to applying to guilds for both progression / social reasons - and moving over and over again

I really believe there are some good players Horde side on Anvilmar.
Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
04/20/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Ivytea
I really believe there are some good players Horde side on Anvilmar.
I would throw Zethras into the good players section for horde :P I dont know anyone over here anymore so thats all I can say for now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This entire thread is just so horrific to read, yet an enchanting reminder that the delusions of grandeur and ignorance of anvilmar horde are and will probably forever be present. Thrall, these people are not teasing you directly for the most part. It is a simple fact that the vast majority of horde is delusional of what's going on around them for our server. This has nothing to do with alliance at all. the majority of us are bad all on our own. That's not me complaining however, that is me hoping to spread the concept that we can in fact learn to improve rather than leave or QQ like a bunch of pansies. That said...those few of us who prefer to simply play this game that we all equally pay for, we tend to ignore the majority of anvilmar horde not because we dont care for our faction, but we wish better for them and hope to set a precedent through our actions not silly words. Actions will always speak louder than words =D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You know who can save Horde Anvilmar? Bob Doleco. Vote for Bob Doleco in 2012, sep.
Reply Quote
04/20/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Gelay
You know who can save Horde Anvilmar? Bob Doleco. Vote for Bob Doleco in 2012, sep.
I approve this message. Remember people, vote or wipe. Also as a reminder to all my followers, I will personally make you a sammich. Just don't go crazy with what you want... I ain't got all day for this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I remember rolling a Dwarf Hunter on another server when I first started. A friend convinced me to move over here and now I have 5 85's on a sickly realm. What could have been...

But in all seriousness, do you think Blizzard will offer to help revive stagnant realms like ours, or at least stagnant factions within those realms? Unfortunately I think they may be content with people paying ridiculous amounts of money for server transfers right now. What else can we do...

04/19/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Sunaseni

Or we could always try this...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]