Mop legendary for enh?

85 Dwarf Shaman
Seeing as we are the only spec to have never had one, I'd like to see it. What do you guys think, if they don't neff ascendance cause of pvp and we get some oranges we might be able to be op for the first time ever! Fingers crossed.EDIT: forgot feral druids lol, well, only two specs,
EDIT2: they dont do it by class, that is ridiculous. think the caster legendary. resto/enh shamans didnt get it.
Edited by Cakepower on 4/17/2012 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Can just about guarantee Monks are gonna get the legendary. Question is is it gonna be a dual wield type or a 2handed type. If its DW I would say shamans should get in on it. If its 2H then druids will probably get some action.

But yea...screw hunters...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
They do it by Class not spec, doing it by spec specific would be idiotic. Anywho, hunters are up next.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/17/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Grezlok
They do it by Class not spec, doing it by spec specific would be idiotic. Anywho, hunters are up next.
Your main is a hunter isn't?
Reply Quote
Hunters are not up next lol they got Thoridal stars fury. I'd also like to point out that a 2 handed mace that was for Warriors, and pallys and just happened to fit in with shamans at the time doesn't count.

Also how is it that So many classes and specs have had shared legendaries but enhance gets a the shaft every time? Its our time man. We need some love after being so ignored.

If rogues can get a legendary so can we......
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

Nope, DK.

Hunters are not up next lol they got Thoridal stars fury. I'd also like to point out that a 2 handed mace that was for Warriors, and pallys and just happened to fit in with shamans at the time doesn't count.

Also how is it that So many classes and specs have had shared legendaries but enhance gets a the shaft every time? Its our time man. We need some love after being so ignored.

Between Thori'dal and now we've gotten:

Val'anyr: Shaman, Priest, Paladin
Shadowmourne: Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight
Dragonwraith: Shaman, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Druid
FoF: Rogue

Now, what class is missing? OH THAT'S RIGHT, HUNTERS.

Rogue legendary is also for 3 specs, making a legendary for purely 1 spec would be idiotic, though a 1h axe could be shared with rogues but that again is 1 spec of the class. 2 specs total using a legendary is a waste of design time.

EDIT: though they could do a Rogue/Shaman/Monk one, but they just gave rogues a legendary so yea...
Edited by Grezlok on 4/17/2012 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Nope, DK.

Between Thori'dal and now we've gotten:

Rogue legendary is also for 3 specs, making a legendary for purely 1 spec would be idiotic, though a 1h axe could be shared with rogues but that again is 1 spec of the class. 2 specs total using a legendary is a waste of design time.

EDIT: though they could do a Rogue/Shaman/Monk one, but they just gave rogues a legendary so yea...

Um....Kind of a counter argument but when you say druid its just to one spec being Moonkin so it is possible that one spec will get a legendary since enhance is so different in itemization from resto or elemental it's possible, and feral have gotten nothing either. I had an assumption that it potentially could be a monk/feral weapon or something to do with enhancement. (No legendary at all>One legendary)
Edited by Roosk on 4/17/2012 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Nope, DK.Between Thori'dal and now we've gotten:

Um....Kind of a counter argument but when you say druid its just to one spec being Moonkin so it is possible that one spec will get a legendary since enhance is so different in itemization from resto or elemental it's possible, and feral have gotten nothing either. I had an assumption that it potentially could be a monk/feral weapon or something to do with enhancement. (No legendary at all>One legendary)

You must misunderstand what I'm saying...

The legendaries a balance druid got have enough other classes that can use them it doesn't matter it's 1 spec. Dragonwraith can be used by Druids(Balance), Shamans(Elemental), Mages(Fire, Arcane, Frost), Warlocks(Destruction, Affliction, Demonology) and Priests(Shadow). That is 9 total specs that can use it, where as an enhancement Shaman legendary would be Shaman(Enhancement) and Rogue(Combat) only.

They do it by class, the only reason shamans/druids/priests got Val'anyr and then Dragonwraith so soon is because they got tagged onto a caster DPS item.
Edited by Grezlok on 4/17/2012 2:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I understood what you were saying, it could potentially be a shaman/monk weapon also, the only way to find out is just to wait i guess. I just don't really see a reason for it to be hunter over those three classes, they might wait until the second legendary of the expansion to make a polearm or dual fistweapon legendary since they did something similar with DKs who were introduced in wotlk and didn't see their legendary until after Val'anyr; But it's blizzard and they can randomly create lore so it could be a hunter bow too i guess lol

small edit: also the reason behind why i said it could be one spec is that even though it was shared but multiple classes that there was potential for only 1-2 classes to use it even if one of those classes only had one spec that could use it
Edited by Roosk on 4/17/2012 2:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
They could simply make it a staff that breaks into two one-handers then it would be useable for feral, enh, monk(both dps or tank). Among other things they could do with it. Blizzard is inventive having an anethema/benediction style weapon is not a new concept. Nor is having legendaries with multiple stats for multiple classes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Seeing as monks will be using fist weapons along with enhancement it would probably guarantee that there will be dual fist legendary's in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Can see some legendary fist weps in the works for Enhancement Shamans and Monks.

An agi polearm for Ferals, Guardians and Monks may be just as likely.

Unless Hunters get their own legendary bow, they won't get anything because of the wep slot changes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Seeing as we are the only spec to have never had one

Feral druids would like a word with you.

Also Sulfuras was used by enhance shamans.

And the hunter legendary so terrible I'm not sure it actually counts as a legendary.

You realise Enhance Shamans weren't given priority at all on Sulfuras right? It went to dps warriors, dps paladins, then your warrior tanks OS, before it went to Enhance. We were there for our totem buffs - everything else? Just about every other class could do it better. I don't know what kind of guild you were in (maybe a MC raiding guild when naxx was end-game? Lol.) where they handed out sulfuras to Enhance, but having been in three hard end-game raiding guilds in vanilla, I only ever saw one Enhance get one from out of three guilds, and in the guild that got it, we got extremely lucky on the Eye drops. Mats priority was still given to everyone elses Eye's before the enhances.

Hunters are due for another legendary, but whether they'll get one instead of one for Monks or a Monk/Druid/Shaman legendary, is another question.

And ferals were only gimped a bit on sulfuras due to no procs (which, given they used claws and not hit people with the weapon itself, is actually logical), the weapon itself still did damn good damage, which was what a ferals damage in forms was based on.
Edited by Thünder on 4/17/2012 5:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Why don't they make a 2h agi legendary staff that splits into 2 agi maces. This would be usable for enhance shamans, feral druids, monks, and hunters. Everyones a winner.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/17/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Grezlok
So that Fancy Staff that turns you into a dragon is class based and not spec...then why can any caster dps get it?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/17/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Whik
Why don't they make a 2h agi legendary staff that splits into 2 agi maces. This would be usable for enhance shamans, feral druids, monks, and hunters. Everyones a winner.
I saw this suggestion in several places already sounds like its a popular idea, i which blizzard consider this.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
04/17/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Whik

The only problem with that is that rogues would get to use legendaries again, and that just wont happen again...hopefully.
Edited by Chillbro on 4/17/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/17/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Chillbro

The only problem with that is that rogues would get to use legendaries again, and that just wont happen again...hopefully.

who are you
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/17/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Grezlok
2 specs total using a legendary is a waste of design time.

2 is a waste of design time, but 3 is just right, huh?

No, that's stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]