1 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Borrowed on 4/21/2012 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Borrowed :) !!

I'll definitely be needing a resto shaman for HM 10man progression (mostly by tonights raid) and hope you will be a part of this group.

<Shady Shenanigans> new 10man will run on Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST (10pm-1am EST or 7pm-10pm PST). You said after 10:15 EST, we can work something out.

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild.

My real id: jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Pnutbutter on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Shadyshenanigans.enjin.com
Recruit Message on Recruitment Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427665026
wowprogress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gul-dan
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/shadyshenanigansguldan
Live Stream
justin.tv/omallydapally
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Square One> is a Level 25 raiding guild with members that have raided since vanilla. We are recruiting all classes. However, we are need of Holy Priest,Holy Pally, Boomkin Druid, and Resto Shaman We are also looking into absorbing a raid team. Below is a list of our raid times, and the type of candidates we are looking for. If interested please join us on http://squareone.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. Thank you!

Server: Shadowsong (West Coast, PvE, PST Server)
Guild Name: Square One

Raiding Schedule:
Weekend Raid Team:
Fri 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST
Sat 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST
OR
Fri 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST
Sat 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST

Weekday Raid Team:
Thur 6:30PM – 9:30AM PST
Sun 6:30PM – 9:30AM PST
OR
Thur 9:30PM – 12:30AM EST
Sun 9:30PM – 12:30AM EST

Faction: Horde
Progress: DS 8/8N
What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and PROGRESSION raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo

Ideal Candidates:

* Are mature, over 16 years
* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it
* Must have ventrio
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play and keep up to date on class mechanics.
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi Borrowed! You sound like you'd be a good fit in our guild. We'd love to have you come over and check us out (even if you make an alt to come in and see what we're about before transferring).

<Torn Reality> is currently recruiting quality players to join our ranks!

We are a 10 player Alliance guild on the Blackhand server (which is on Central Time).

All of us in the guild like to play for different reasons. We like to raid. We like to PvP. We like to complete achievements, both personal ones and guild ones. We like to level up alts. We like to help each other out and most importantly, we like to enjoy our time together. No matter what you're looking to do in game, someone here will share a common interest. We are very social and most of us can be found in vent at any given time of day.

We are currently raiding Dragon Soul via both LFR and a 10 player progression groups.

At this time, we are looking for some raiders to fill in spots that are currently being taken up by alts in some of our groups. We are looking mostly for tanks/heals, but we will gladly take dps who are committed to attendance and progression.

G1 - Saturday from 7pm - 11pm EST
Currently 8/8 regular - starting on heroics this week
We are looking for a non pally tank and a resto shaman for this group. Other healers would be considered as well

G2 - Wednesday from 8pm - 11pm EST (will also raid Thurs if needed)
Currently 8/8 regular - starting on heroics this week
This roster is pretty solid - not really recruiting specifically for this group

G3 - Friday from 10pm - 1am EST
Currently 6/8 regular

G4 - Thursday from 8pm - 11pm EST
Currently 5/8 regular

Our loot system is Need before Greed and done via rolling (no having to worry about counting and saving up points here!)

Why are we a 10 player raiding guild? We like the close-knit intimacy of smaller raids. We like the challenge of raiding with a group that is small enough that everyone is a valued player. That's not to say that 25 player raiding isn't fun, but it's just not for us.

We are looking for mature players who are interested in raiding, clearing content, gaining achievements, having fun and more!

We are very laid back, but we do mean business when it comes to raiding. We are looking for people who are willing to learn and progress, working together towards a common goal.

You can check us out online at tornreality.guildlaunch.com or email trgmxuja@gmail.com for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Notion is a late night 10man guild on Stormrage looking for a Resto/Ele shaman for Heroic DS. We raid Mon-Wed 12am-3:30am EST. IDK what your raid times are like but if you could make ours i think we could get you up to date with the heroic fights pretty quickly. We're 6/8H currently working on spine. If interested check us out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079619026
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good afternoon, Borrowed!

We are searching for a Resto Shaman for our core raid team and would love to talk to you more about what you're looking for.

We are not on one of your "prefered" servers, but Lothar is a mid to high population server (favoring Alliance) with a decent economy. Feel free to look over our website and add me to RealID so we can talk a bit more.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SKILLED SHAMAN HEALER FOR OUR RAID CORE!![/b]

We are currently opening recruitment to expand our roster and add a 2nd raid team for Mists of Pandaria!!

All classes welcome. Re-roll's welcome. Experienced players and groups welcome.[/i]

A little abut us:

<Novus Orsa>
Server: Lothar
Time Zone: EST
Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)
GM: Malorei (RealID: raiyyn.rnn@gmail.com - (DO NOT RealID unless you have applied. Please put "applicant" as a note on your request.)
Officers: Berelius (General Guild), Magibilly (Recruitment) & Kath (PvP)

<Novus Orsa> is a 10 man end-game progression guild. Our guild was formed by a small group of raiders who moved to Lothar for a "New Beginning". The majority of our team has been raiding together for nearly four years!

We are currently 8/8N & 2/8H in t13 and are recruiting to expand our roster and add an additional Raid Team for Mists.

--

What we are looking for:

1 - Shaman Healer w/ at least 8/8NM DS experience

We are in open recruitment for Mists!

All classes/specs are being accepted at this time. Groups of players looking for a new home to build a raid team are also welcome to apply, but please remember that each player will be looked at individually.

We are looking for 10+ additonal raiders and will make the strongest two teams possible from the player pool.

Players with Raid Leading experience are also needed.

Raid nights for the 2nd team may or may not be the same as listed above and will be determined by the Raid Leader of that team.

We will consider absorbing another small guild! If you have a team that is looking for a new guild/server to call home please apply individually and get in touch with me.

All exceptional applicants will be considered, please apply even if your class or spec is not listed!

--

Loot is distributed by a non-biased, modified loot council. All council decisions are based on performance, attendance, attitude and the current needs of our team. BoE’s not needed for MS are sold to replenish guild funds.

We supply cauldrons, feasts, enchants, gems (if available) and a repair allowance. One BiS crafted item is also supplied by the guild. Crafted Item distribution is determined by availability of Materials and needs of the team.

How to Apply

http://novusorsaoflothar.guildlaunch.com

Be as informative on your application as possible. This is your first introduction to our officers and raiders! We take this "first impression" seriously and expect that you will also.

If you have any questions not answered on our website feel free to contact us in-game on Lothar (Alliance) or add me to RealID. Be sure to check your application often for questions, comments and vent information.

While we like the "family" feel of a smallish guild and have no intention of becoming a giant guild with tons of members who never speak to each other and wish they could do what “those guys” do very week, we do encourage members to invite friends and family!
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
<Dark Carnival> of Ysera is now recruiting for a core spot in our 10 man weekend raid. We are highly interested in a healer with os dps to fill out our current roster.

Raid Nights: Friday 11pm-1:30/2am and Saturday 10:30pm-1:30am EST (8-11pm and 7:30-10:30pm PST).

We are currently interested in recruiting a Resto Druid or Resto Shaman (with a solid dps off spec)
*off spec is not required

If interested please contact Erran, Halland, or Darkeside ingame/ingame mail, post on the forum or contact me via Real ID: ox5194@aol.com
Current progress: 6/8H
TY!
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
this is not a bump.... more like a... nudge.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Synthetic is a brand new raiding guild on US - Kel’Thuzad Alliance side looking for skilled and dedicated raiders who want to progress and get things done. Synthetic is build on strong leadership with plenty of leading and raiding experience. Our raid leader was a top 100 Co-gm and raid leader and the other officers have significant heroic and guild leading experience as well. While we are currently raiding 10's, we will be moving into 25's as fast as humanly possible.

You can expect a response within 24 hours of your application on our website - http://www.synthetic-kt.wowstead.comWhat we expect:

Attendance
Upon joining with the intention of progression raiding, we expect everyone to show up for all raids 15 minutes before prepared and ready to raid. If for any reason you can not make a raid notice must be given in advance. (The officers will determine whether or not you are excused)

Teamwork
Must be committed to operating as part of a team, someone who will be given any role and stick to while knowing how to make the rest of the team's roles easier in the process. You should be very open to take suggestions from others where room for improvement is needed without feeling like you are being attacked, everyone is here to help each other out as a team.

Skill
Players with the ability to progress faster than they gear, someone who uses reflexes to succeed without having to stop and think about what they need to do. Also, you must be the type of raider that can relate mechanics of new encounters to previous experience to help deliver good execution with little to no practice.

Commitment
We want everyone to show up for because they genuinely want to be there, not because they feel obligated to do so. Maximum effort is required from raid start, to raid finish, anything less will be noticed and corrected one way or another. Everyone must be willing to change their gameplay strategy, specs and stick with encounters until they are defeated.

Preparedness
You should be someone who fully understands your class, its abilities, and how they fit into every raid configuration. Everyone prepares for encounters to the extent that they themselves could lead a raid for each encounter if they were called upon to do so. Each raid member should bring a full set of flasks, food, and reagents to last each raid.

Independence
All present in raid should not need hand holding for every little part of an encounter, help can not only come from others, its also comes from within yourself. You should not expect your personal success to come from relying on others, they can not do things for you, only you can.

Synthetic raid times are (all times server MST)
Mon 7:30 - 11:30PM
Tue 7:30 - 11:30PM
Wed 7:30 - 11:30PM

Questions in game may be referred to Bonc.
You can also contact me with RealID at Bonca1222@gmail.com

Our recruitment page can be found at:
http://synthetic-kt.wowstead.com/recruitmentThank you for your time and consideration
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
hello well im not gonna copy and paste spam on your thread lol outlaws& inlaws looking for a good shammy with dps with on os heals we are 2/8hm pushing yorsajh tonight we have an immediate opening tonight on our raid spot which is in about 4 hours so hopefully ya get in touch with me quickly see if we cant get ya in there tonight this is not a fill in spot till someone comes back its for the core team so i hope to hear from u soon itd be alot quicker in game so add me on real id

Whitechocolate35469336@yahoo.com hope to speak with you soon gotta run and get stuff ready for raid wootness
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We could use an experienced shaman like you. Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a shaman for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 6/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Shaman (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
Tues, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Belive me when i say, im interveiwing you more than you are interviewing me. People that dont have the time or bother to take the time to read all of my post and absorb the information within it, are wasting your own time as well as mine. Please do not.
Edited by Borrowed on 4/18/2012 1:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
**Subtera**lvl 25 guild 6/8 Heroic 8/8 reg, Bloodhoof
looking to fill spots for DS 10 groups
tues-thur 7:45-11:00 server,apply via in game guild finder or apply at
http://subtera-guild.wowstead.com/

High need

Disc Priest for heroic group (1) 5/8H

Skilled raiders for Starter group (3)

Skilled raid leader for group (3)

were always looking for highly skilled player for competitive core raid spots,

Subtera is a progression focused raiding guild on Bloofhoof(A). Subtera offers a relaxed and positive raid environment with a clearly defined schedule, that still pushes new content as quickly as possible. If these are goals are similar to yours, then Subtera is the place for you.

During progression we raid Tuesday through Thursday 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm EST. We take pride in consistently being among the very best guilds on the server. Current recruitment needs are displayed in the application section of our website, but we are always interested in exceptional applicants. If you are a class that is listed as closed on our website, but feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good morning, Borrowed!

I posted in your thread last night but was getting ready for raid and did not take the time to really respond to what you were looking for. After re-reading your post this morning I wanted to take the time to tell you a little more about us as you sound like exactly what we are looking for (I won’t spam our recruitment info again as it’s already posted in your thread).

We are specifically looking for a Shaman healer to join our team. We are looking for someone who wants to complete as much HM progression as possible before the launch of Mists and who wants to push better progression in Mists. Currently we are 2/8HM DS and working on Yor’saj/Hagara. We may not be the top guild on our server, but we’ve accomplished a lot in the year we’ve been here.

We previously raided together on another server for the entirety of Wrath and moved to Lothar in April of last year. After forming our new raid team and beginning in T11 content only 3 weeks before FL launched at the bottom of the heap we have made our way into the top 20 of our server with hard work and perseverance. We want to push harder to be one of the best on our server in the next expansion and need like-minded players who want to succeed with us to do it.

We are a close group and keep a roster of only 10 raiders. Most of us are older than your average player with a median age of about 32 for our team. Turnover in our team does not happen often but real life steps in and changes priorities on occasion which is what leads us to your post today. A new job has forced one of our longest standing raiders to take a back-seat role and has opened up the spot we’re looking to fill.

We are not nearly as concerned with your current progression level as we are with your skill playing your class. Our current healers are a Resto Druid and a Disc Priest (who takes the DPS spot when only two healers are needed) and we believe a skilled Resto Shaman will round out our healing core perfectly.

I know we’re not on one of your “preferred” servers but in the event that you decide to venture out and consider other options I thought I’d post a more personal not than the first one. Lothar is a mid-pop server with a generally nice community and a decent economy.

We would very much like to talk with you further should you decide to take a look at other server options.

Best of luck in your search! I hope you find exactly what you’re looking for :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well you already saw my post so if your really interested id like to talk to you via game, so send em an Real Idea if you want at Gabefann234@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
<Palladium> is collecting skillful players, and we found your post interesting. We have intent to down Deathwing on normal every week, with as many heroic kills as possible leading up to his demise.

Please give me a shout back when you are able, add Raytrav@hotmail.com so we can chat some more. Ty for your time!

PS: Although we are not on the preferred realm list you gave, I hope you'd be willing to try out Nordrassil!
Edited by Morgdemar on 4/18/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry I missed you last night. I waited until a little after midnight server but had to head out so I'd wake up for work.

I'll be around tonight to talk anytime between 7 EST and 11 EST.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
@malorei, itSok. i ended up running late in DS on the dk anyway. talk to you later today.

Also, before i waste your time in game, Lothar's faction weight is ok but the progression/population ratio is just too low. So unfortunately im not considering moving my shaman to lothar at this time.

BUT, what i wanted to talk to you about was that I appreciated the interest you have and the effort you made in your reply, along with being interested in your guild despite my shaman. So much so, that with you guys being about my age, and interested in the little bit of info you posted about you, i was thinking about re-rolling a toon on that server with you guys.

I know this does not benefit your immediate needs. You obviously need to, and will likely fill the raid spot as quick as possible, and thats ok. BUT, just for reference... about 2 weeks ago i created and re-rolled a blood DK on stormrage in literally 3 days with no heirloom gear or gold, and had her geared and into LFR by the 5th day just running solo. As of tonight she is 5/8 heroic. So its not far fetched for me to re-roll a shaman bare-bones in about a weeks time, and have him suited up in another week or so.

Obviously i dont expect you to recruit a spot for a re-roll, but it sounds like i wouldnt mind hanging out with you guys, and if for some reason you still need that spot filled in a week or two... cool. If not, no biggie, and maybe something in MOP will work out.

If your interested, im still interested in talking with ya. Let me know.
If you guys prefer not to recruit casuals, or sitters... thats cool too, and i appreciate the reply here.

ttyl
Edited by Borrowed on 4/19/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]