Anybody from Perfect Malorne here?

16 Worgen Druid
Is there anybody on this server that was in the ally guild "Perfect" on the Malorne server? I know they used to be from this server and thought maybe some people transferred back. This is Moonreign I just got my character back and wanted to hit up some of the new content
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Vex
<Perfect> sucked as much as the rest of Malorne alliance.

They were too bad even for this crap server.
Reply Quote
16 Worgen Druid
thank you for the helpful reply
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I don't know if this is the same group but, If your talking about Nihill, cam, erx and those guys they all quit.
Reply Quote
16 Worgen Druid
ah damn. those are the guys I was looking for
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
Nihilium quit a while ago. After his like 5th guild in 2 years he finally quit. That guy made more new guilds then anyone I have ever heard of.

Also wasn't very good. There are still a few Perfect members floating around. Watchursix is still playing I believe.
Reply Quote
16 Worgen Druid
That's really surprising. Perfect might not have been perfect (hehe) but we stayed a guild with mostly the same core members for years and had a great time raiding. Hopefully they're all enjoying themselves out there in the real world now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]