Vanguards....

100 Tauren Paladin
05/05/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Kreyyn
A ret's WoG crit heals for up to triple what my WoG heals for as holy :(

But you can do that kind of healing on anyone (including yourself), and much more frequently. So you're still better at healing.
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Paladin
04/11/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Erondis
So how much should rets be allowed to heal for? Not enough to cause problems? I vote locks should get less cc because it causes me inconvenience.

they should be allowed to heal for an amount that is not MORE than actual holy/resto specs. How about that for starters. How come enhancement shaman heals at most consistently for 5-10% health, why not give enhancement shamans a heal that can do 150k health in one global. Retarded.
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
05/05/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Cøntaminated
That'll be fine, as long as the Shaman forfeits their damage to heal just like Rets have to.

Are you saying rets don't do damage?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/05/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Sheevah
That'll be fine, as long as the Shaman forfeits their damage to heal just like Rets have to.

Are you saying rets don't do damage?

takes 12 seconds to get 3 hp, outside of zealotry and lolrngprocs.

If we use the HP on wog, we cant tv, which is where the bulk of our sustained and burst damage comes from.

Its irrelvelant though, the only comp where people complain about wog is triple dps, and the games last just about as long as zealotry does.
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
05/05/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Cøntaminated
Yes and no. When Rets use WoG, they're using 3 holy Power on a heal rather than TV, a damaging ability.

In that case, I want recup to instantly heal people for 150k, because I have to choose between healing with combo points, dealing damage, or putting out control.

Then rogues won't be an overpowered class, we will be the ONLY class worth using.

MUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough* ahaha... ha...

Ahem

<.<''

What were we talking about gain?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/05/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Sheevah
Yes and no. When Rets use WoG, they're using 3 holy Power on a heal rather than TV, a damaging ability.

In that case, I want recup to instantly heal people for 150k, because I have to choose between healing with combo points, dealing damage, or putting out control.

Then rogues won't be an overpowered class, we will be the ONLY class worth using.

Ahem

<.<''

Id agree with you if rogues didnt get passive combo point generation with HaT and ALOT faster combo point generation then rets do. It takes 12 seconds (generous rounding down, 4.5 sec Cd on CS) to get the HP necessary for a heal, and if we use it to heal, that basically screws up our sustained/burst damage.

Pretty sure you were just trolling though >.<
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue

Id agree with you if rogues didnt get passive combo point generation with HaT and ALOT faster combo point generation then rets do. It takes 12 seconds (generous rounding down, 4.5 sec Cd on CS) to get the HP necessary for a heal, and if we use it to heal, that basically screws up our sustained/burst damage.

Rogues have to get 5 combo points rather than three, have to choose between three things, and they're restricted to a single target at a time outside of using a powerful short/mid length cooldown.

For some reason, the devs thought it better to give a similar combo point system to another class where the points actually stacked on the player...

Pretty sure you were just trolling though >.<

;) Maybeh...

Honestly, everything is just so broken anymore, all I can do is laugh about it. Play for the lulz every now and then.

Also, Sheev is 80 now, so I'll be able to actually run with all of you in the near future. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/05/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Goondabest
Face it they implemented selfless healer incorrectly along with holy power

Holy power is fine its just how we generate it which is aweful. But they are fixing it in mop so <3

basically selfless healer is what makes it so stupid, and vanguards for making trip dps popular.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
05/05/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Sheevah

Ahem

<.<''

Recuperate also restores 12 energy every tick, so it actually works out to be a damage gain.
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
05/05/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Oglop
Recuperate also restores 12 energy every tick, so it actually works out to be a damage gain.

WoG has a chance to not even consume the holy power when it's used, and heals far more than recup, resulting in a longer lifespan and, in turn, more damage.

I can continue the illogical comparison between the two if you'd like. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Tired of people who think every wog we pump out is 120+

Average wog on myself is like 40k crits

Average wog on other people is like 60-80 crits

only time its ever over 100k is on a rogue/feral/lock/pally with SS and wings/guardian at 20 stacks/str trinket

only reason its noticeable is because trip dps games last basically as long as our cooldowns do D:
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/05/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Goondabest
Nerf paladins THROUGH THE GROUND!!!!

:(

Although it does feel good to be actually somewhat close to top tier :D

Although it does feel bad because its due to scum cleaves. :(

I WANT TO BE GOOD I SWEAR BUT I DONT WANT TO BE SCUMY
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/05/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Goondabest
Scum is the only way

teach me plz i want to learn the ways of the scum

edit: jk i rememered where my wog and wings buttons were
Edited by Flardond on 5/5/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]