Another 250,000 Beta Invites Are Heading Out

(Locked)

58 Worgen Death Knight
yup pretty stupid. still no invite.
90 Troll Priest
04/13/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Ilovekillen
Anyone know when the next wave is? :)

Check back next Wednesday night/Thursday. They seem to be sending out invites every week (:

I'm just going off pattern though.
85 Dwarf Hunter
So I continue to not be able to play the beta you are contractually obligated to allow me to play, keep paying for a game that I haven't logged on to in months because there's no content left (thank you Raid Finder) and I keep having to hear about non-annual pass users getting beta invites. Nice...
1 Human Paladin
Thank you so much :)
100 Troll Druid
I had wow since 12/23/2004, AP since 10/23/2011, Male 30-35 age group, being in every beta except cata. I'm just posting this for comparison, i think there's a million different variables besides those.

I've been on every beta except for cata, including vanilla beta, and always been very good at providing feedback, i think it is the only way to help fix bugs and improve on the game. I think beta testers should have some sort of evaluation that would rank players based on feedback and helpfulness, and those should get invites first.

Everyone should get to see the pretty pandas when all the major bugs and fixes are done, because i can't take another qq about how they got beta invite and can't login or there's a bug on their screen. :D

Love and Warcraft everyone :D
So are you in the MoP Beta? And, if so, when did you get in?

no :(
90 Troll Druid
Logged today.
Diablo 3 Beta (trololol?)

No MoP D;

Sadface.
92 Blood Elf Paladin
BLIZZARD! Y U NO INVITE ME!
lol I check the forms probably once a week and I cross my fingers I hope I get in. I do a lot of coding in my career and its always nice to test new products and find bugs
85 Night Elf Death Knight
All i thought about all day was Chinese food =(
100 Worgen Rogue
I just though of something, and don't know if its been addressed yet.

My parents think video games are the root of all evil/cause of all problems in the world ect.

So I (unfortunately) have parental controls placed on my account until I can remove them in a few months.

These controls only allow me to play for an hour and a half a day.

My question is, does the beta count towards this time, and if it does, has anyone with strict parental controls on their account gotten into the beta?

It seems like having parental controls would be one of the things that would make blizzard want to invite you last, considering it would greatly limit your ability to test the beta.

And if so, it sucks, but at least would explain a few things to me.
Edited by Weran on 4/13/2012 9:26 PM PDT
91 Human Paladin
Anyone else been waiting for MoP and then get not one (1) but TWO (2) beta invites to Diablo III?

They came at 12:13am EST, and 6:42am EST... both on April 13, 2012.

I certainly hope that someone didn't mess up my invites and now I don't get my MoP. :-P
91 Human Paladin
04/13/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Hamdemon
So I continue to not be able to play the beta you are contractually obligated to allow me to play, keep paying for a game that I haven't logged on to in months because there's no content left (thank you Raid Finder) and I keep having to hear about non-annual pass users getting beta invites. Nice...

I too have heard about Non-annual pass holders getting the Beta. Can't confirm or trust them though because they aren't people I know personally or are in my guild, which I trust well enough to not lie about something like this..

And yet, I await my MoP and get not (1), but (2) Diablo III Beta invites. :-P
86 Worgen Death Knight
i like how i still havnt got a beta invite and this is like the 6th wave
85 Worgen Hunter
I love how we were lied too <3
85 Blood Elf Priest
ahh no beta key, that sucks! lol
100 Blood Elf Priest
To get into the beta you have to apply online, and you have to have a computer setup that they need more testers for.

I highly suspect that I got in because I play on a 2.5 year old macbook.

MY SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU TYPE:
Intel® Core™ i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU SPEED:
3.42 GHz
SYSTEM MEMORY:
7.98 GB
VIDEO CARD MODEL:
AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
745 MB
VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
aticfx32.dll
PRIMARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
1280x1024
SECONDARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
1440x900
HARD DISK SIZE:
917.76 GB
HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
886.34 GB (97%)
DOWNLOAD SPEED:
1.2 MB/s (10.1 mbps)

CONNECTION:
FiOS

I really highly doubt its anything other than just plain old RNG....

Im waiting for Friday the 13th to finish on PST. If I still dont have beta, then my RNG is totally effed :3
100 Draenei Shaman
Still waiting on my MoP key, but i oddly did get a Diablo 3 Beta Key last night
Yeah i found it super funny this morning i check my email and walla i got invited to D3 beta..... and it drops to live in less then a month even funnier.... Still no MoP invite though
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Super jelly face @ you d3 beta invited people lol i think thats the only reason i signed up and came back to wow.. FREE d3! ugh its been so many years and the memories of styaing up all day and night playing diablo 2 are still fresh
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]