Another 250,000 Beta Invites Are Heading Out

(Locked)

95 Blood Elf Mage
04/11/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Zumia
Didn't get in again this is getting disappointing.
Uh, the invites just started less than an hour ago...it takes hours to get all the invites out. Don't be ridiculous.

Lulz
Edited by Szandra on 4/11/2012 8:29 PM PDT
87 Night Elf Mage
04/11/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Custodia
I really do hate you guys. My account has been up since the release of AQ, and yet right now I feel like im getting punished because i've been screwed by the current economy...I'd just love to have some fun in this crappy country.
really? you're blaming the economy? and this is a crappy country because you're not in beta yet? would you rather live in north korea where you'd never be able to play this and probably never even get to see the internet? you're a moron.

I hope you never lay eyes on beta.
1 Gnome Priest
Common sense with lack of I GOT MY INVITE tells the normal person the answer. Just saying, Bless your heart.

all that means is that perhaps it is the same as past waves. yes it is a good sign, but that's about it, because 1) the number of people left to be invited is dwindling so there is automatically going to be less people saying they got an invite and 2) many of the people who got an invite may be busy downloading the client. kaivax's post implies the accounts are flagged already and only emails have yet to be sent. it would be really kind of a blue to come in and clarify to the many of us who are wondering especially since we know they are reading since they have already responded to other people's posts.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Still didn't get invited. Wtf? The beta is going to be damn near over by the time I get invited and that's the only reason why I got the annual pass.
Edited by Raleth on 4/11/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Hey Blizz, it's my birthday, let me in?

-sadface-
I will Rip The Ears of of Every NobleGarden Bunny and Throw all of there eggs at GM Island , for every person that does not get there invite !!!!
100 Worgen Druid
I love you for posting this, been checking everyday for another post about beta invites! Hopefully I get in this time! :D
91 Human Mage
been playing for 6years!!!! got the pass the day it cameout and still no invite people who just got the pass 2-3months ago get a invite LOL!!!!!
87 Night Elf Mage

I love....rug. I love....lamp.

I love lamp! D:

Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
this just made my day.
95 Goblin Hunter
04/11/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Kadenza
Why haven't I got a invite yet. My hubby got his in the last wave and we have everything the same. Annual pass the day it came out, wow since 06, and everything about our computers are the same. So I'm confused why he got his last wave, my brother got his last wave and he got wow in 2011?

Because the part about your dates for that stuff mattering was a boldface lie.
WoW since 06, Annual Pass since day 2, still no invite.
Random is random.
90 Night Elf Druid
Still nothing :( I'm so disappointed...
85 Night Elf Warrior
I'm hungry for waffles
85 Worgen Hunter
04/11/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Szandra
Didn't get in again this is getting disappointing.
Uh, the invites just started less than an hour ago...it takes hours to get all the invites out. Don't be ridiculous.

Lulz

If we look at the original message of this post, there is thing made unsure by what the new manager posted.. We can't affirm that they're still sending them untill we see some answer from that manager. We have to risk waiting for it, and get one or not. (that exclude people saying they just got beta, but some of them might be trolls or might be not.)
90 Gnome Mage
lets just file a class action law suit. rofl
I will Rip The Ears of of Every NobleGarden Bunny and Throw all of there eggs at GM Island , for every person that does not get there invite !!!!
My battle net is a barren waste land.
85 Dwarf Hunter
04/11/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Reivyn
Still nothing :( I'm so disappointed...
Me too.... I didnt want to be picked dead last. I am in no rush, and by no means am I complaining. I just feel like the kid getting picked last in gym class xD
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]