Another 250,000 Beta Invites Are Heading Out

(Locked)

58 Human Warlock
Woo hoo. I Actualy got in. Time to do what what the beta is for, test contentment and turn in bugs.
85 Troll Shaman
Blahh anyway i woke up to 2 emails this morning one is a beta for Tera and other is a beta for
Dota, gonna play Tera first, heard it wasn't to shabby.

Nah Tera was actually way fun.
Elin > all other tera races though.
85 Goblin Warrior
Me, currently (and the other AP holders with no invite): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I wish there was some sort of acknowledgement to number of active months and/or AP register date and whether or not you should have a beta invite. I think it would ease peoples minds a bit since I see a number of people complaining about being day 1 ap but no invite or really long subscription times but no invites.

Also it would be nice to know how many global APs there are since the last I read was a bit over a million but I would have thought I would be in by now but I'm not :(
Edited by Taliira on 4/12/2012 1:28 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
**** I want y beta pass
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm in baby, downloading now. I <3 all my Blizzies with all my heart, can't wait to test this bad boy out. Wow I just checked again and I'm in the Diablo 3 Beta super sweet this is awesome. I got alot of testing to do. <3
Edited by Swiftysnipe on 4/12/2012 3:26 PM PDT
04/12/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Squid
Me, currently (and the other AP holders with no invite): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8

AHAHA totally
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ive been raging, I was planning to make many Youtube videos with the Beta & I cant start until I get my damn invite.

Hell I even find a monthly glitch in the current live WoW, would be awesome to help out Beta
90 Night Elf Druid
I got in! woot woot woot.. unfortunately won't be able to play for a couple of days because of work. But at least i'm there!
90 Tauren Druid
That's disappointing. I hope if Blizzard ever runs a promotion like this again that they'll consider sorting the load issue ahead of time. It seems like it would be nicer to have smaller waves that they can guarantee and tell you what wave you're in when you sign up, rather than sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting for the next announce, then waiting to see if it pops up in your account. The randomized thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There's a reason first come, first serve is a popular method.

Not the end of the world, but definitely a little disappointing. I can respect why they'd do it in waves to begin with, but a little more transparency and a little more clarity would have been nice.
90 Night Elf Druid
It's random. I got mine about an hour ago or a couple of minutes ago. It has nothing to do with how long you played, how many times you paid, etc.
90 Human Paladin
man this is BS I have been here since feb. 06 and got AP 10/24 and still nothing………………………………………………………………………………..
90 Blood Elf Warlock
damn it...still nothing...
90 Goblin Warrior
Does region have anything to do with when you get the invite? Since us South American players have been relegated in the past, I'm curious about this.
85 Undead Rogue
ugh yet another time 08 account here AP first 5 mins of announcment :-(
90 Draenei Paladin
Nothing for me but my husband got it... and now it says load servers are busy. BOOO
85 Draenei Priest
Now if only we could log into the beta client without being told the login servers are busy
Got my invite! W00T!!
90 Human Paladin
That's disappointing. I hope if Blizzard ever runs a promotion like this again that they'll consider sorting the load issue ahead of time. It seems like it would be nicer to have smaller waves that they can guarantee and tell you what wave you're in when you sign up, rather than sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting for the next announce, then waiting to see if it pops up in your account. The randomized thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There's a reason first come, first serve is a popular method.

Not the end of the world, but definitely a little disappointing. I can respect why they'd do it in waves to begin with, but a little more transparency and a little more clarity would have been nice.

if they would have done it just by the annual pass start datetime, you wouldn't have all this bickering and such.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]