Pathetic DpS

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Why? Inspect me. Ignore the affliction sub spec, its just an experiment. Worse DPS then my fail demo spec. I know the rotations. 18K is a good day.

Suggestions? What are your single targ rotations>

Thx
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Pre-pot before pull, Curse of the elements, shadowbolt (for 5% spell crit debuff on target) haunt, bane of doom, UA, corruption, shadowbolt filler, haunt on CD. also use shadowflame on cd if you are in melee range. When your target hits 25% health stop shadowbolt and go drain life. Use your doomguard when all your int procs are on to maximise its dps. I havent actually played afflic for a while and this is just the basics, in order to maximise your DoTT damage you need to know how to clip your DoTT's or whether to let them fall off based on any int/haste procs you may have. Check elitistjerks they would explain a lot better than me :) goodluck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]