GDKP

6 Human Paladin
I was wondering if there was enough interest/capital on Azjol for a GDKP 25 man Dragon Soul run. I've recently been taking part in 5/8 Heroic 25 man clears on Illidan and figured Azjol could at least throw together a 25 man GDKP and clear 8/8 first week.

If there is enough interest, I say we start one up :)
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Why do a 25 man when you can do a 10 man get the same loot, easier kills, and have less competition?
Reply Quote
6 Human Paladin
Well I'd assume the eventual goal would be to progress into Heroics, of which, lets face it, don't exist on Azjol in pug form. Hell, I bet with some alts of half decent guilds attending, we could push 3 or 4 bosses in 2 - 3 weeks easy.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I thought about leading one simply for the fact of selling the easy legendary collection, but there wouldn't be enough pull as there was in ICC. 25/10 share the same loot as seraali said (we've talked about it a lot as a guild) so there just isn't that reason to when 10 is so much easier especially to do heroics. But if for some reason we can find 30 people with deep pockets I'd love to put this together and have some fun making more money, cause you know... I'm poor.
Reply Quote
6 Human Paladin
This is true =/
I figured there'd be more pull for a 25 man group than a 10 man group. Idk, if I were sitting in trade, looking for an 8/8 10 man group for DS, but also saw a 25 man GKDP group with a 50k gold req, I'd jump the hell in. Perhaps I just like 25 man raiding and am stuck on a 10 man server
Reply Quote
I'd be interested in something 10 man on normal/heroic difficulty with quality players and without crazy commitment (anything more than 2-3 nights/week is too much).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]