Oh you silly Horde...

90 Human Priest
Thanks for letting us walk into your Capital City and repeatedly kill you for over an hour. The retaliation raid on Stormwind was pretty hilarious as well, wiped in 1 minute, I mean dag. And before you cry "BUT YOU DIDNT KILL GAROSH", yeah that wasn't our intent. We just wanted to beat you down for the lulz.

Mission Accomplished.

More world pvp to come, you've been warned.

http://i.imgur.com/hlZ16.jpg

Cats all up in your business
Reply Quote
I hope Whipit makes a return in MoP. He was the most entertaining druid ever to invade the horde capital.
Reply Quote
Ologist won't stop talking about 1v2'ing your arena team... I'd like a more thorough story though bc I rlly hope he didn't beat you...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Ya know what, your right. nothing demonstrates Alliance skill quite like 30v10 outside org after wiping 3 times on Garrosh...... YOUR POWER IS UNDERWHELMING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
30v10? LOL.

It started as 2v6 and then horde cried in trade or something and then it escalated. At the most we had 20 people towards the end, vs the entire org population plus guards, but hey bro...grasp at more straws. And wiping on garosh? It wasn't a for the alliance raid, someone ninja pulled him so we kicked him. It was nothing more than a walk into your crib, smash all your stuff and wreck your family kind of party...and it went off without a hitch.

And yuba, bank and auction house were both destroyed repeatedly.
Edited by Sweatercat on 4/12/2012 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/971/Sohardcore.jpg
Reply Quote
it kind of sounds like a failed for the alliance that is now trying to be downplayed into a "we really only came for pvp so there" defense :o)
Reply Quote
Im still trying to figure out how heist with all it's 2200+ players feels so accomplished killing people on uther.
Reply Quote
I don't know Yuba...I was playing with some people from Tich not too long ago and they didn't seem all that good? Exception to the stereotypical rule maybe?
Reply Quote
That makes Tich sound like it is full of a lot of bad people with a few who are decent sprinkled in. Kind of like Uther to a degree. ;]
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
It's funny in a way, the servers that get called the best get worse over time.
Highace went to Tich for pvp for instance, people hear a server is good for something and they hop to it making it worse.
Edited by Asane on 4/12/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/12/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Paoi
it kind of sounds like a failed for the alliance that is now trying to be downplayed into a "we really only came for pvp so there" defense :o)

No it was strictly for the pvp, just the like the day before. You can thank Yuba for sitting in Elywnn forrest and refusing to duel anyone. Aflac and myself decided to go to duelotar and stir things up thanks to Yuba. People had a good time the first day, so we did it again. If we wanted to do FTA, it'd be done.

As for pvping on a PVE server, yeah you got me. I xfered here from a pvp server to play with real life friends. I miss being on a PVP server and TB isn't enough for me. From all the horde that try to bum-rush me when I'm in Org I think it's safe to say that there are Horde that enjoy world pvp as well.
Reply Quote
It's funny to me that you're so proud of beating a bunch of players who for for the most part were all likely in pve gear. :o)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/13/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Paoi
It's funny to me that you're so proud of beating a bunch of players who for for the most part were all likely in pve gear. :o)
It's funny to me how many excuses you're attempting to crutch on.

PVE or PVP gear, 20 vs 80 is hilarious. The fact that we had 4 healers is even more hilarious. Couple that with the guards that repeatedly spawned, killing Gamon, and still only wiping twice. We definitely had the disadvantage. Your city got dunked on like Mugsy Bogues, deal with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]