Cross Realm Raiding for Level 60's

(Locked)

60 Human Paladin
http://tinypic.com/r/dw89c6/5

Thanks to everyone.

You all made this happen!

Maybe we will try next week? Saturday is the best day for me and some people so maybe try MC again or even Blacking Lair =).

Than that way everyone knows what day it will be to get ready etc and sundays ill let everyone know what next weeks raid will be so if you want to do that with your guild or other friends you know what ones not to do =)
90 Human Priest
good job today guys
60 Human Paladin
http://tinypic.com/r/dw89c6/5

Thanks to everyone.

You all made this happen!

Maybe we will try next week? Saturday is the best day for me and some people so maybe try MC again or even Blacking Lair =).

Than that way everyone knows what day it will be to get ready etc and sundays ill let everyone know what next weeks raid will be so if you want to do that with your guild or other friends you know what ones not to do =)

I'm so happy that we were able to make this happen! A big thank you and a hug to all of those who made it! I hope to see you all very soon, either in a BG or Raid :D

http://i41.tinypic.com/34spki8.jpg

edit: obligatory screenshot.
Edited by Slèép on 4/21/2012 6:49 PM PDT
ill come along for bwl, dont wanna ruin my bindings lockout though XD, also i can go dps or heals, or tank, but if i tank its only with a teebu's because i wont use anything else.
Edited by Teebu on 4/21/2012 7:17 PM PDT
60 Human Priest
I had a blast, hell I think everyone did. The group that was put together could even tackle more difficult raids I'm sure. MC was a great place to get this started, so lets keep the ball rolling and bomb through something next weekend. Maybe even an AQ10 run for desert after whatever larger raid we down. Great run guys!!
60 Human Paladin
Are we scheduling again for next Saturday? Perhaps at a slightly later time? :D We should take on Bwl! /rawr
I may bring one of my 60s along as well.
60 Human Priest
04/22/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Kogyr
I may bring one of my 60s along as well.

Good, the more the merrier!

04/22/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Slèép
We should take on Bwl! /rawr

/signed
72 Human Warrior
i'll be happy to tank/dps for this weekend :)
60 Human Paladin
Doing Blackwing Lair This weekend. if you want to join and dont have me added get with me before Sat afternoon =)
60 Human Priest
04/24/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Vyxarael
Doing Blackwing Lair This weekend

JOY! This will be a fun challenge. Get yer flasks, pots, and what not ready!
60 Human Paladin
04/24/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Vyxarael
Doing Blackwing Lair This weekend. if you want to join and dont have me added get with me before Sat afternoon =)

I'm in of course, let me know! I'll add something to my Guilds MotD once we're more set on a time.
Gonna have a raid today? What time? How do I get in on this?
60 Human Priest
04/28/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Kogyr

Yes sir! Today we are going to hit BWL. Invites will start going out at 7 central time. We will be trying to start by 8. Open rolls, no reserves. You can contact the OP Vyx on Crushridge, or if you want to hit me up on MG that's fine also with your info, I'll be logging in shortly and will add ya.
04/28/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Twobuckchuck

Yes sir! Today we are going to hit BWL. Invites will start going out at 7 central time. We will be trying to start by 8. Open rolls, no reserves. You can contact the OP Vyx on Crushridge, or if you want to hit me up on MG that's fine also with your info, I'll be logging in shortly and will add ya.

I created a toon on MG but you weren't on. I'll try again later.
60 Human Paladin
Yup invites go out at 7pm cst raid starts at 8pm. ill be going on this toon so if you want in just sent me a msg =)
60 Human Paladin
I created a toon on MG but you weren't on. I'll try again later.

Ya, I was at work, but I'm home now. I'm on Twobuckchuck if you want to hit me up Kogyr.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]