To lukien

85 Troll Mage
Damn. That's a lotta stuff you got planned for yourself man.

Somehow I knew the diet would include a dairy queen day... ;)

Also, power usually refers to the speed at which you move the weight so this is like a dynamic effort sort of thing? If you had a bad lower back then definitely watch yourself on deadlifts man, they do not forgive. I'm not your dad but I'd recommend finding an alternative like box jumps or something maybe.
Edited by Suavemon on 9/21/2012 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
life is about balance yo. no point working out if you aint gonna counterbalance it with FATTY SUGARRY DELICACIES AW YEA NAWM SAYIN
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
How you keep warm in the winter is none of my concern.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lifting weights is great way to beef up most def, but just be careful and try not to go pro like this chick 0_O

http://youtu.be/_TVwRTtBVS8

She is my hero and class so classy............0_O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yeah suave, you hit it on the head as far as deadlifts and squats. My "power" won't be so powerful for the first few leg days. I tried to do Dumbell lunges today with 115 lbs weights and on the first lunge i literally fell to the floor, was pretty damn embarassing!!! Definitely thinking about my back 24/7 tho, and if someone tells me i can eat DQ 5 days a week after a hardcore workout and get leaner, that is definitely the juice i wanna be drinking!!! I should probably add flutter kicks in their melub??? Uknow, what else can I say but "UKNOWIT"!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Yeah, lunges are a lot of technique, getting a feel for how far to step etc. Have you tried reverse lunges, or just standing lunges where your stay doing all reps on one leg before switching?

It feels a lot more stable to step a foot backward and keep your weight on the front, and you can do lighter regular lunges during warmups and stuff to get a feel for it.

Eyes on the prize man, eyes on the prize... the blizzard, i mean. You should just save up for a blizzard makin' machine so you can have one at home. Start your own small business outta your home, have lenny sellin' em on the sidewalk on hot days...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Omg, suave. Wait I'd eat all my dang profits... Lenny would too! I'm gonna try barbell stationary lunges next time. Easier motion, extra dangerous if I collapse!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Well, if you haven't done legs in a while there's no reason to push the weights real fast to like 90% effort. Hell even doing like 50% will probably get you sore lol... and leave you a lot of room to progress safely.

Well, you're eating all your new salary profits anyway man, may as well meet some other blizzard addicts by startin' your own operation or club.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
omg wtf monks cant use 2h mace omg i even got mine enchanted and !@#$ with lvl 60 enchant and now i find out monks cant use it omgggggggggggggg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I figure I'd throw my 2 cents up here just for DP's sake.

Mon: 10 mi. interval run (warm up)
Tues: 18+ mi. endurance run
Thurs: 5 mi. endurance run, over 2000 verticle feet in elevation change
Fri: 10 mi. interval run (cool down)

Wed, Sat, Sun: 20+ miles of hiking, to scout where the elk and deer are hiding. Also, to find grizzly bears to to kill using only my hands while I'm naked.
Edited by Slingo on 9/24/2012 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Grizzly bear wrestling, I like! And good god, if I ran as much as you my already !@#$ knees would be non-existent
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
04/13/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Lukien
Current: 6'3 - 275 - 7.8% body fat, almost there troop ;)

Do you even lift, you manlet traitor?

;)
Reply Quote
mon-friday

sit up to take a bite of a cheeseburger, lay back down.

sat-sunday

drink 2 cases of beer and throw up 30 cheeseburgers. lmfao xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]