Bloodsail rep?

85 Worgen Priest
Anyone interested in killing booty bay guards for the bloodsail rep? I want honored, to go towards the Insane acheivement.

I'm a tank, a healer and a dps or two would be awesome. I'll pay ;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
posting on the tank...
sorry :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
this is for horde side ?
Reply Quote
2 Troll Priest
i believe if you were to get a group(horde or alliance, doesnt matter) you could get the rep needed.so IF you were alliance and only horde were available... could prolly just 'join in' on each goblin killed.. /shrug it is easily 3 manned
-
my mage did it with a tank druid, healing priest(holy i think, maybe disc) and me as fire.
-
though we ground it to exalted and not just honored.
-
-
-
-
-
edited to clear up the stupid txt bug
Edited by Richnfamous on 4/20/2012 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Apparently there is a quest where the zone is phased and they are level 35 making it easier to rep up? Does this really work?
Reply Quote
2 Troll Priest
04/20/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Annerajbpaly
Apparently there is a quest where the zone is phased and they are level 35 making it easier to rep up? Does this really work?
o-0 the booty bay guards?! no idea..

I know you 'can' farm it up north in that cove bottom left corner of arathi highlands...

but I cant remember at what amount it caps out and they stop giving rep (i know revered-exalted = booty bay guards only, but I never used the arathi spot personally so no idea)also google ' Wowjuju rep calc'

and the first link is a very nice easy to use rep calculator to show how close(or far) you are for any rep. (and how many instance/raid clears you would need depending on the rep)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]