PW: Your Halo...Pray it won't fade away

90 Troll Priest
Alright, I understand now. My bad for coming in mid way through the convo......lol. But I do agree with you there. It doesn't matter where you go your going to find at least one of "those" people who are going to do nothing but !@#$ all over everything else just because they differ from their opinion by even the smallest margin.
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/14/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Ashleycakez
You's very pretty as a Blood Elf. /swoon

Oh you! Not finished the transmog set yet ^.^
Edited by Imb on 4/14/2012 5:27 PM PDT
85 Troll Priest
Those shoulders definitely don't match x_x
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm too lazy to find placeholder ones in the mean time :D
85 Troll Priest
I'm not sure there are any... perhaps: Mystical Mantle?
90 Blood Elf Priest
And I'm sitting here like... really? There are stupid people everywhere on the internet. Some people take too much pride in their little area that they fail to see good contributions in both areas.

That being said I do think mmo-c (especially the Priest forums) is a cesspool. I like the Priest guides there but that's it. I'm much happier contributing here and on howtopriest.

I didn't say there isn't any good contributions, i actually know a mod over on MMOC. :PBut by and large their forums are overall worse. >.>
85 Troll Priest
I know a mod there too ^.^ But its pretty awful otherwise. I prefer going to mmo-c for the summaries of patch notes and changes. Stuff like that.

I think it gives my computer diseases anyways.
85 Troll Priest
http://blog.compete.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

I didn't know someone made a gif of this. I love it.
85 Troll Priest
They get so mad, bro.

Then I'm like POPCORN TIME! :D
85 Gnome Priest
Never really noticed this but Jafar's first wish in Aladdin was to become Sultan, yet all Genie did was give him the other Sultan's dirty clothes and hat. Waste of a wish. Aladdin would probably be dead if not for such a crappy first wish.

So I have come before you, mighty internet, to share my meaningful thoughts and garner support so that we might right this injustice until my pizza gets here.
Edited by Tweakx on 4/14/2012 6:22 PM PDT
78 Human Priest
Never really noticed this but Jafar's first wish in Aladdin was to become Sultan, yet all Genie did was give him the other Sultan's dirty clothes and hat. Waste of a wish. Aladdin would probably be dead if not for such a crappy first wish.

So I have come before you, mighty internet, to share my meaningful thoughts and garner support so that we might right this injustice until my pizza gets here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZMls1aQCrM
85 Gnome Priest
You raise a valid point. I'll need to conduct some research on Beauty and the Beast before I release this information to the media.
85 Troll Priest
I wish I could heal in the bunny costume... its SO FREAKING CUTE!

*squeals*
100 Night Elf Priest
04/14/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Truewanx
Good job describing Trolls and people with trust issues. Hit the mark there. Let me know when you plan on getting to the part where people fall in love because it's easier to be yourself online.

Let me know when your attention span and/or reading comprehension improve enough to understand a piece of writing as a whole, rather than cherry picking one part and working off of that. :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
I wish I could heal in the bunny costume... its SO FREAKING CUTE!

*squeals*

This exactly. Let us transmog whites!

…and oranges
85 Troll Priest
I meant the one from Blossoming Branch, but that would work too!
85 Undead Priest
04/14/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Elethia
Let me know when your attention span and/or reading comprehension improve enough to understand a piece of writing as a whole, rather than cherry picking one part and working off of that. :)

You need more humor in your life. Give me a call.

<3 Blew
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]