Blood Elf Priest male or female?

I want to make a Horde Priest and I think ive decided on blodd elf as the race. I chose them over undead because, quite frankly, im not sure how good undead look in anything but shadow priest gear. So blood elf seemed like a good option for apperance purposes.

However, im in the tough spot of deciding between male or female. Im leaning towards female, but am still not quite sure. I have no problems rolling a female character, as you can tell from my shaman.

I should note for full disclosure I am a male myself.

What do you guys think? also, what female face do you think si best? And should I rethink my stance on a Undead Priest?

Thank you.
Reply Quote
13 Human Warlock
I personally think undead priests are super cool. They seem to get more respect than the lovely Blood Elves :)

But however, if you went Belf I would go male....they aren't so tiny.

I
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well, I'll say as a long-time Alli player... I could not, despite my *best* attempts, get into playing an UD female.

That having been said... as a longtime WoW player... the consensus is definitely UD are superior casters.

Now... having said that, if you can't go UD, there is *zero* reason you should resist the lure of the BE female.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
UD do have "interesting" casting animations, but I always considered transmog to be a dead deal. The Forsaken look wretched in everything, imo. I also just don't like them, so theres that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay, so you have two choices with Blood Elves: the females with big expansive hairdos, toned curvy frames and tight butts or the short ones that don't have any facial hair options. No seriously, there are no male Blood elves, at least not ones that are interested in propagating the continuation of the race that is (don't blame them they didn't choose to be like that, they were just born that way). SPOILER ALERT: baby blood elves are made by female bloodelves taking a bath in the Sunwell. Yes that's right folks immaculate conception, all blood elves are Jesus (or at least think they are).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I love being a boy Blood Elf Priest. It's my friend's fault. She said, "it's the closest thing to gay you'll get." I've never regretted the choice. I like the sneer and the way they look downright snotty about healing. It's like, "You don't deserve a heal - you're a waste of my mana scum. Someday I'll get out of this flea ridden Orgrimmar and back to the clean glory of Silvermoon City."

I do like the Undead Females. I also like their voices. They have some cool casting animations.

I think my favorite female race is Goblins. They're just so danged cute.

04/14/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Taheraliel
Okay, so you have two choices with Blood Elves: the females with big expansive hairdos, toned curvy frames and tight butts or the short ones that don't have any facial hair options. No seriously, there are no male Blood elves, at least not ones that are interested in propagating the continuation of the race that is (don't blame them they didn't choose to be like that, they were just born that way). SPOILER ALERT: baby blood elves are made by female bloodelves taking a bath in the Sunwell. Yes that's right folks immaculate conception, all blood elves are Jesus (or at least think they are).

In my mind, Blood Elves mate in same gender pairings, producing same gender children.

Honestly, it feels like there are way too many Female Blood Elves around.
Edited by Feythylan on 4/14/2012 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
If you run with a Blood Elf, my vote is for a female. The male cast animations bother me, personally.

You may find it easier to make a decision if you download the WoW Model Viewer. You can check out all the cast animations and try on different gear to see how you like the aesthetics.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Blood elf if you decide to go female.
Undead if you decide to male. The casting animations (not to mention the dance) is pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Female!
I love how female blood elves look, and their casting animations are among the best.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/14/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Taheraliel
there are no male Blood elves

I was under the impression this was common knowledge. The dwarves traded blood elves a female token for a male token: no dwarf women, no blood elf men.
Reply Quote
65 Dwarf Priest
Hey now, girlie, I am all woman!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Blood Elf males look stupid in anything but plate. They look like they're walking around with a load in their britches.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
THO
Looks like female troll priest is a rare breed after all...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
female undead. but if you're going to go with blood elf --- female. male wiggly fingers is silly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/17/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Eregos
I personally can't stand playing a female when I have man parts in real life. It just creates a wall between myself and the character.

I pretty sure no blood elves have man parts between walls or otherwise...
04/17/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Eregos
I say go male, blood elf males look amazing. Especially when they levitate.

Don't you mean FABULOUS?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Go BE female. We're hot, we're crazy and our dance moves are ah-mazing. We look better levitating than any other race and there isn't a single robe that would make us look bad.
And we smell like demons, unlike our Forsaken buddies, who smell like... well, you should find out when you see one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/17/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Tsilyi
female undead. but if you're going to go with blood elf --- female. male wiggly fingers is silly.

S-P-I-R-I-T F-I-N-G-E-R-S. I told you, they're the closest thing to gay I'm going to get. I love them fingers!

And I'm in my PvE gear right now - I think it's sexy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]