lock pvp

85 Human Priest
I just started a lock and was curious as to what spec is more fun in bgs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
This isn't the fun you're looking for.Move along.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'd stay away unless you can handle the following

Dying A LOT (and when I say a lot I mean it, think EQ or UO)

Eh I was going to add sub par damage but never mind.
Reply Quote
My personal take would be:

Affliction: Probably the best pvp spec, nice self heals and DoTs are fun

Destruction: Lots of fun to burst with and has a lot of diversity, but can be countered

Demonology: Fun but the squishyest, going into demon form, however, is very fun to pvp with

Really it's your decision but make sure you pick the right one, I've re-spec'd a good 56 times on this toon :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
going back to the op, what are you looking for? whats your idea of fun?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Affliction if you want to top dmg and win more often
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Play whats fun, if you're going solo, I'd suggest Destro, I found I was able to handle melee on me a bit easier in Destro, but if you're playing with another person who can draw attention off you, you can have a lot of fun with Affliction
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Destro can be really fun, however with all warlock pvp one positioning mistake can lead to your death.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Pick one and go with it. Be warned though if you start with demo and want to respec, you may feel naked without your felguard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/17/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Torakk
Pick one and go with it. Be warned though if you start with demo and want to respec, you may feel naked without your felguard.

<----has unsuccessfully tried to get out of Demo for years. I just feel safer with Flaathun. BTW I think Flaathun is ancient Sumarian for "Fat guy". It explains his bad attitude.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Fun? My blindfold fell off after seeing the real world in bgs for our class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]