Arms PvE trinkets

90 Pandaren Warrior
I was hoping somebody could link a nice little ranking of Arms PvE trinkets I could glance over. Currently I'm using Eye of Unmaking and Rosary of Light, but am planning on replacing the latter with Rotting Skull next week. Good idea/bad idea?

If no such list exists, maybe some wise person could help me sort through the possible options? Realistically, I'm looking at the following for options:

H Apparatus of Khaz'goroth (have the normal version in my bank)
norm Vessel of Acceleration
and of course the three versions of Creche of the Final Dragon and Bone-Link Fetish. Although, it probably goes without saying that the heroic version of either is going to be insanely strong and I should use it.

Thanks for the help, and if I'm saved in arms gear, feel free to critique that. Any constructive criticism is welcome - this is my alt but I still like to do what I can to min/max.
Edited by Failwags on 4/13/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I haven't done any math, but I was so in love with rosary I kept it over the valor trinket and only dropped it for the 397 BLF.

edit: (I'd take the 397 creche over it too, but I haven't raided on this toon enough to see it drop).
Edited by Areliah on 4/14/2012 12:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
the valor trink is acctually really good, just macro it to MS for Max uptime
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]