Greetings from Vashj!

85 Gnome Warlock
Hello everybody. I thought I'd inform you that you all have a mini-celebrity from our server in your midst. I'm referring to Skuzdog, alliance. You may or may not know him depending on how hard he rants in trade chat, regarding the lack of quality of players. Used to do it here all the damn time.

Anyway, back in WotLK, I got tired of his ranting and called him out in a duel, under the condition that I use a Kobold Mining Shovel. He accepted, a crowd formed at the gates of stormwind, and a video was made. I do hope you enjoy the show, and the result. I know I had fun making this video. :)

http://www.xfire.com/video/298183/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
And That... is how we KNOW that Death Knights are OP. Or that Skuzdog is terribly bad.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I think it was a little of column A, little of column B. That was 80.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I'm trying to figure out who backpedaled and keyboard turned more... you, the warr or your shaman friend recording.

It's close, I can't really tell.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The point of the video was to show how Mini could beat Skuz in a dual with a low level weapon. That was the point. Not to show pvp skill regardless of who backpedaled more.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Yupzzz. I freely admit I keyboard turn. I'm too lazy to re-keybind and learn how to mouseturn. :( Would it make me better? Yeah, obviously. Do I care enough? Nah.

Tbh the point was to be a jerk and show off how bad Skuz is, but frankly.... I just genuinely don't like the guy. o:
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Whoa man you're really good. thanks for the heads up about this guy. Seriously, Garona server forums need more 1600 lifetime players calling people bad.
Edited by Påintråin on 4/15/2012 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
huh? :o I broke 2k in 3s on the DK (not playing TSG.) So I'm not exactly a 1600 player. I am on THIS character, but I never actually wanted to focus.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
Alpaca out of nowhere.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
There is really nothing impressive about beating a warrior at lvl 80 with a blood dk... your damage comes from your diseases and dc's, so how does your white melee damage matter?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
All the point of the video was to show Skuzdog up. I'm not sure how hard that is to understand why does Arena ratings matter? Considering 1v1's do not have ANYTHING to do with arena's as 1v1's are more based on crit/RNG. Arena's take skill yes. But has nothing to do in this thread/post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]