Battle Group

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello guys,
Looking to transfer a toon to this server. i was wondering how this battle group is for PVP. i know this is a PVE server but i'm still just wondering how is it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Battlegroup bout 60/40 in the hordes favor.. welcome home.
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
PVP in this BG is terrible. If you're genuinely interested in only PVP, transfer to one of the realms in BG9 (Tichondrius, Blackrock, Ner'zhul etc). Borean Fundra is not for the PVP
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
^ True. But as far as our Battlegroup goes, Horde wins about 60% of randoms.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I didn't think the battlegroups really mattered anymore with all the new cross realm stuff. I seem to recall reading that in hopes to shorten que times, you can now be grouped with people from any server/battlegroup.

IF...I recall correctly, then asking how this battlegroup wont really tell you much.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Battlegroup matters for PvP rankings, which is the sometime appeal of a battlegroup like ours... in relative terms you can get a higher ranking for lower rating here.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Ahh, I don't know much o nuthin bout PvP ranking, so...I'll just nod and pretend I know what you're talking about :-P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
If that is your main then you have little experience in rated pvp and seem to be more of a random bg guy/gal but what Mandarb said is true alot of people will come to the Emberstorm BG to get Glad or shoot for R1 due to lower ranking requirements and lesser competition.

So if it's pvp you seek then technically this BG isn't a bad place but finding partners here might be. But best of luck to you on your search for a new home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]