Topic 6/8 heroic 404 Arms/Prot war LF horde guild
Edited by Warríorc on 4/19/12 7:23 AM (PDT)
6/8 heroic experience, LF something that raids consistanly after 8 PM CST.
I would like to transfer to a high population realm with very good PVP environment.
Horde only, I will be bringing along my alts as well.
Arms has been my main spec, but I understand that I will more often then not tank as well.
I will require a link to your parse as well as you getting mine.
Stevenkukowski@yahoo.com gets my skype,e-mail, and real ID
I AM CURRENTLY STREAMING LIVE FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTRESTED!!! http://www.xfire.com/live_video/daycarelol/
Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect.
Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.
Our progression is currently 6/8HM. Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with the goal of finishing the remaining two bosses in the next few weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)
In game contacts:
NOTE: Applications are not necessary as I hate wasting people's time, just a quick chat in-game or Ventrilo is all that's needed. Me posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.
<Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Lolcrispy (real-id: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
My real id is: email@example.com would love to connect with you!
Shard (6/8 HM – 25M) on Azjol-Nerub is currently recruiting a WARRIOR DPS for its last DPS spot. We raid Wed, Thurs and Sunday from 8:30 to 11:00 PM CST. On off nights, we do premade BGs, run heroic firelands for cinders. Our goal is for all of our caster DPS to have the legendary staff at the end of this expansion. All food, flasks, potions, enchants and gems are provided.
Feel free to reach out to me directly via realid or apply at the website below:
About Us: Hysteria is a 25 man Horde guild that's been around since November 2008. We are Currently 8/8(all 25 mans) & 5/8 HM in Dragon Soul.
We're currently searching for those special raid members who will join our roster for Cataclysm and beyond. Ideally potential raid members would be excellent players with a solid knowledge of their class, almost perfect situational awareness and attendance.
Current guild needs but not limited to:
Warrior - DPS
Hysteria raids from 8PM-11PM EST, Monday through Wednesday. We run a fair loot council system, which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance rather than seniority. Raiding members have rotational input on gear awards. We will be focusing on 25 man raiding as we feel this environment are more rewarding to raiders.Further Information
We are seeking skilled players who are dedicated, enjoy raiding, and constantly seeking to improve themselves and those around them. We do not recruit for the bench and try to keep a small yet optimal roster so we have the versatility for hardmodes without the penalty of skilled raiders sitting on the bench.
As we are a guild focused on progression and efficiently raiding, we will be providing potions, flasks (Tanks and Healers), and repairs for raiding members for free. We also provide enchanting materials on main spec gear.
If you have any further questions and/or wish to apply to Hysteria, feel free to contact Minar or Kackle in game or PM us on our forums.
www hysterialb com
Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 6/8HM ) is an first year 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day, nine hour raid week.
Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to achieving a rank of US20 in 25 man raiding. Most importantly, our goal is to down all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:
* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term
What we are looking for:
* Accountability - We are looking for team players who admit their faults, and fix them.
* Experience - We want to know you have the stamina for progression
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >, repeated "DERPS" build resentment
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, not while we are sitting in front of the boss.
* Teamwork - We commit to each person that we will build a team that they will be proud to raid with, and feel assured they are all giving 110% to reach our goals..
In return we offer:
* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, there ispositive reinforcement, long term strategic vision, and accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* No Bench - We do not recruit a bench, we have a roster size goal of 29
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We are using a EPGP with high decay which discourages hording and encourages rapid improvement to the benefit of the raid team without officer intervention.
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.
Our Raid Schedule:
* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide
Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com
You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com
We look forward to meeting you
<Indescent Exposure> is looking for 1 char that is a DPs with OS tank for our 5/8 HM DS raid group...we are currently workign on warmaster and reside on the realm of ILLIDAN (goove pvp environment if there ever was one)...our guild does NOT pvp as a group, and our raids (10M) is from 9:30-1 EST tues, wed, mon...we're pretty relaxed environment, getting serious when its time to down !@#$, but its never quiet in our vent and is a pretty relaxed environment, we all enjoy each other company and raid like a group of friends, yet still down what we need to down.
if this is not what your looking for, then cheers
but add me if so, firstname.lastname@example.org