WTB Blacksmithing Plans

90 Dwarf Paladin
As the title reads, I'm looking to buy some certain blacksmithing plans. Prices are negotiable.

The list of what I'm looking to buy is as follows:

Plans: Golden Scale Boots
Plans: Radiant Belt

If you think you might have some other plans that I don't have that aren't on the above lists, feel free to check it against this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Fredzilla/profession/blacksmithing#status=known&page=1
Edited by Fredzilla on 7/22/2012 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'll sell you all of them for 219313 g, or 20 bayda kills
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Added another plan to the list
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Updated and Bumped, someone's got have at least some of these somewhere!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Also, for all you transmoggers out there, I have almost all of the BS plans available in game, so if you need something made hit me up.

Also bump.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Sell me your plans!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Horde people too, check your banks!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump, look harder people!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Still looking, updated the list. Sell me your worthless plans!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Take my money!
Reply Quote
Value is determined by supply, and demand, and nothing else.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
It might be determined in part by supply and demand, but not solely. If you think it is, buy out all the elementium on your ah and try to sell a stack for 10kg and see how well that goes.

That being said, I'm more than willing to negotiate prices if anyone actually has these plans.
Reply Quote
Yes, solely. If I try to sell the elementium for 10k a stack, people will become motivated to go and produce their own supply of elementium stacks to meet their demand. Your arguement is wrong, and has been utterly destroyed by me. Supply and Demand. It is the only factor. Your attempts to state otherwise have failed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Not in the slightest, but I have no interest in arguing with a brick wall.

Thanks for bumping my post.
Reply Quote
And yet here you are, STILL trying to argue against the truth. Yes, and in more than the slightest, you have failed to convince anyone that your lies are the truth. Since you've posted a response, you ARE interested in arguing with a brick wall. It's become quite clear that we can't believe a word you say, as you don't actually mean anything you've typed here.

Deceitful, tricksy, and false. Typical of the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
RP servers are that way

--->
Reply Quote
Once again, you have lied. They are <--- that way. For the love of the Sun and Moon, you are positively pathological with your lies.

Furthermore, you are attempting, albeit quite weakly, to change the subject to distract the populace of the Burning Legion from your previous lies and deceptions. It has failed as well, we are still firmly fixed upon your falsehoods and evilness.
Edited by Kynvek on 7/15/2012 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Updated, check your alts, your banks, and your alts' banks!
Edited by Fredzilla on 7/18/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You will pay, what the marketplace demands you to pay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]