Hunter paladin or mage LF raid group

85 Troll Hunter
So about me i am a sexy as sin hunter who is looking for a raid group i have raided only 1/8 heroic on this toon and 2/8 heroic on my paladin then took a break from wow for about a month recently got the mage to 85 and gearing him... loving him! and would like to raid on him but w/e toon is fine im available pretty much anytime after 6 pm EST i am looking for a 10 man guild willing to faction change and server change!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Grugruken/simple - Paladin

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Poun/simple - MageCan contact me on realid - Greenassasin12@gmail.com
Edited by Gräe on 4/15/2012 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Also have a resto druid but i havent played her since 4.2

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Hawtmama/simpleand yes this is the !@#$ of AD
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
<Blasting off Again>

6/8HM Late Night PST Guild. Solid Progression on Spine. (3rd plate every attempt)
Solid group of people who enjoy vulgarity and everything in between. we all enjoy long walks on the beach and doing lines of !Co-Caine! off each others bodies. (Example) We all give 110% percent when its raid time! while managing to have fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
<Requirements>
Have solid attendance we do count on EVERY raider to be available every raid night but we do understand things come up.
Give you're all during raid bare minimum will not be accepted here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Times>
Monday - Thursday 10PM-1AM PST.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Needs>
Arcane/Fire Mage.
Resto/Feral (Bear)/Boomkin.
Blood /Unholy DK.
Holy Paladin.
Disc Priest.
Hunter.
<Loot>
FAIR Performance Based LC.

<Contact us / Apply!>
RealID: Davie.Chavez@yahoo.com
Site: BlastingoFFAGain.net
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Gr :) !!

I am putting together a new 10man group due to time restraints that I have with my guilds 25man schedule. I am looking for HM progression minded players that are competitive and want to be realm firsts that will work hard for it (and find it fun!). I want this group to finish up Cata with a bang as well as kick a$$ in MoP.

I'll definitely be needing an experienced prot pally and hope you will be a part of this group.

<Shady Shenanigans> new 10man will run on Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST (10pm-1am EST or 7pm-10pm PST).

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild.

My real id: jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Pnutbutter on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Shadyshenanigans.enjin.com
Recruit Message on Recruitment Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427665026
wowprogress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gul-dan
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/shadyshenanigansguldan
Live Stream
justin.tv/omallydapally
Edited by Pnutbutter on 4/15/2012 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
added you to real id
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hi There! We are currently looking for skilled DPS to fill out our 25 man roster! Any of your characters would be acceptable as I like to recruit the player not the toon.

Our guild, Mostly Harmless, has been a 25 man raiding guild for over 5years now and we are still going strong into MoP.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-11pm EST

Please contact me through RealID if you are interested in learning more!

RealID: juniormint33@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello potential applicant, Prism of Laughing Skull is recruiting active and heroic ready players looking into progessing into Dragon Soul. Here is some info about us:

History: Prism hasn't been around long, but our leadership has played the game for more than 6 years and has been part of many top server progression guilds for it's time. We wanted to create a raiding environment where the raider can raid even when they are occupied with real life, as we feel the game is meant to be enjoyed by everyone who wishes to play and raid. As such, the guild provides all mats for raiding - that includes repairs, gems, enchants, everything you need to raid. All we ask that you be on and bring us your best game so that we can progress together and kill some dragons!!

Here is some info about our weekend raid.

Friday 10PM-12AM CST
Saturday 7PM-11PM CST
Sunday 9PM-12AM CST (Rarely used, but sometimes we do go on Sundays for progresssion)
(CST + 1 = EST; CST - 2 = PST)

We are currently 3/8 Heroic, with multiple ranked players.
We also are now currently recruiting one HEALER!! Need a priest or a paladin, but druids can work too! Shamans, however, are a no-no, sorry!! This is a FULL time healing position, and any offspec spec/gear, if at all, will not be looked at.

We have a fairly light 2 day schedule - as such, we do expect a 100% attendance rate, with the leeway to be able to end a little later at times (30 minutes to 1 hour) on progression nights.Recruiting: Prism is currently recruiting the following classes:

WARRIOR MAIN TANK - Our main tank will soon be leaving due to personal issues, and we'll be needing a WARRIOR tank to be our main tank asap
1 Exceptional Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest (w/heals offspec),Hunter, Elemental Shaman!!

*If you're a dps, logs are a MUST, as it is the most accurate way to gauge your ability as a raider*

We only recruit for core spots; that means that once you're here, you would be brought in on day one, and you would see all the action.
We also cover faction/server transfers for exceptional players.

The best way to contact is by adding one of us on Real ID:
Hugosang@yahoo.com

You can also reply to this thread, and we'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for your time and hope to see you in the field!
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
Hey there Grae,

If you'd be willing to give 25 mans a try..

Mostly Harmless on Exodar is looking for members. We are 25 man raiding guild that has been running for 5 years. We are 2/8H and our raid times are Tues, Thurs, and Sunday 7:30 to 11 pm est.

Our website is- http://mostlyharmless-exodar.enjin.com/ You can apply there or contact me by my Real ID- Spenney32@gmail.com for any questions.

Good luck on your guild search.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello!

<Tempest> is 4/8 Heroic with H Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj and Ultraxion down. I'd love to talk more with you about our group. We have a solid history of 25 man raiding, and are looking strong into Mists.

We're looking for ranged dps to finish out Dragon Soul and move into Mists.

<Tempest>, US Alliance Gorgonnash is a 25man raiding guild that has been raiding solidly since 2007. We strive to push progression, and continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

Current Progression:
4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
8/8 Dragon Soul
4/7 Heroic Firelands
7/7 Normal Firelands

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through

Full recruitment thread for more info:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881720597

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at
http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

Come make a character on Gorgonnash and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!
Whisper Namelessone, Earrl or Goatcheese, or anyone from <Tempest> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

RealID or email contact: slimey42@yahoo.com. Available via email any time, RealID weeknights after 6 CST, anytime on weekends.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey Grae, think you'd make a great addition to our team and guild. We're looking for a solid tank that we can continue to build around. Add me to real ID so we can talk more.

<Unexpected Guests> is now recruiting for its 4th raid team. With this being a fresh team we’re looking to start raiding in a month but mainly wanting to push heroic progression in MoP. This is a great opportunity for people who have raided in the past, but are currently sitting at 378/384 gear and want to get back to progression. If this sounds like you, please continue.

Vent interview is required. We're big on communication around here - it has proven to be a
good tool in cutting out drama and other miscellaneous nonsense. Don't be shy, we just want to know who we're inviting to join, and we want you to know us. There is a trial period upon invitation to the guild. We aren't a revolving door kind of guild, and therefore don't recruit like one. We aren't recruiting ghosts (lurk in the background, rarely show up, often disappear) or bench warmers.

At least 20 years of age. In rare cases this is flexible based on maturity and schedule. Generally speaking, this is a pretty firm rule. But, if you're a younger person with an old soul that doesn't have a bedtime, doesn't have homework, and has enough tact to keep it fun and crazy without bringing in disrespectful nonsense and drama, we might still be the guild for you.

Server: Shandris-PVE (EST)

Times: Tuesday-Wednesday 8-11pm EST

Raids: 10man

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks: All Tanks

Healers: Holy Pally, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman

DPS: Enhancement/Elemental Shaman, Ret Pally, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest

About Unexpected Guests:

After being friends and raiding together for several years we decided to start our own guild in late summer of 2011. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Unexpected Guests to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild’s cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s successes. Consequently, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

We have chosen to focus on 10 mans because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart.

The guild is already well established on server as being one of the best, but Unexpected Guests want to do better. Currently number five on Shandris for progression we’re looking to go for the top spot in MoP. We’re a tight group of guys that like to PvP, gear alts, run old content and hang out whenever we’re not raiding. Not a hardcore raiding guild by any means but we do know how to kill bosses in our 6 hour raid week. Right now they’re two team’s 5/8heroic and another 2/8heroic.

Contact Information:

Real ID and Email: benallen96@msn.com Qosmo

Real ID and Email: brentlee34@gmail.com Wingwing

Apply or post at our website: unexpectedguests.com

Otherwise talk to Qosmo or Wingwing in game

Thanks for looking.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Are you willing to switch to 25-man raiding? We're definitely in need of a Hunter for our core raiding group. Here's our info:

<Absolute> of Ysera is recruiting for 25-man Cataclysm and beyond. We are a guild focused on
progression and pushing down Heroic content as quickly as possible.

We originally made our debut on the Aegwynn server over 5 years ago. On Aegwynn, we were the top Alliance guild throughout all of The Burning Crusade and most of WOTLK until ICC. We were the second guild to get attuned for TK/SSC and Hand of Adal for Hyjal and BT. We got all of the Alliance server firsts in BT and Hyjal, and cleared the first 3 bosses of Sunwell Pre-Nerf. In WOTLK we remained the top guild clearing Naxx, Ulduar, and TOC. Aegwynn did not have the type of players we were looking to recruit at the time, so we moved to Ysera where we recruited more core raiders and continued to clear ICC and it's hardmodes. We finished FL as realm 2nd, following a world top 100 guild. With the loss of multiple core raiders at the beginning of Dragon Soul and a hard time dealing with progression, we have returned our former Guild Master to his position and are currently recruiting in hopes of restoring our guild to it's proper place at the top of progression.

<Absolute>'s current 25-man raid times are as follows:

Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST
Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST
Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

If things outside of the PvE scene interest you, we have many additional things to offer, including:
Two Alt 10-man Groups Each Week
Guild Achievement Runs
Weekly Heroic Firelands Runs for Legendaries
Guild PvP
In short, we are a very social guild.

Our loot system, applications, and any further info needed can all be found on our website at: http://absolute-ysera.com/

The following players can be contacted with questions:

Istalkjackie
Shaann
Erinnb
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Hello Grae! In search for a mage, I think you could be it! :)

Names Cai!

I am currently building a brand new 10 man raid group, consisting of only the best personalable, reliable and skilled individuals, that will push into Heroics really quickly and into MOP and beyond. Our guild is currently 2/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. I wish to push our group to the limits and progress far into HDS.

I am a raid leader and a founder of an Alliance guild Citius Altius Fortius on the Kael'Thas Server. I am looking for fun going, mature, dependable, raid aware individuals who are ready to embark on the greatest journey they have yet to experience in their World of Warcraft lifes! :P

Raid Times will be 8p to 11p EST Wed, Thurs and Mondays.

Loot is Rolled on, although at times I do act as council and send gear where it will best benefit the group, not just the individual.

Currently in need of 2 Tanks (1 with OS DPS) Pref Bear and DK, 1 Main Healer (Resto Shammy), and a Mage.

Gear ILVL Pref is 390 and above but all applications will be looked at closely.

If interested please email or add Real ID at sgtcwby85@msn.com with any questions that you may have or your interest in joining the guild and joining the raid group.

Hopefully this catches some interest out there and I'll be talking to you soon.

Just remember as the great Jedi Master Yoda said, “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Sincerely,

Cai
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am the GM/Raid leader of Candy Van Gaming, Bleeding Hollow Alliance side EST PvP server. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group.

Tuesday - Thursday, 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est with optional alt raids on the weekends and optional clean up days on Sunday and Monday if needed for progression.

We were a prior top 100 guild that left for SWToR and are now back to wow full time. Previously we had some of the top world parses on world of logs in our guild and our core have stuck together for years now.

http://candyvangaming.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you.
You can find Candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane, or ask for any other officer on server or add me to realid.
realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm Red and I represent the guild of Wanderers from the server of Whisperwind. Wanderers is a very stable & well established 5 year old guild of all adults 21+. Open door policy to alts, friends, & family. Whisperwind is a pve server with a cst realm time and mod population, it is as old as the first day of wow and full of active raiding guilds.

Wanderers consists of college students and working professionals with raiding being our favorite part of playing mmorpg's together. We want a seasoned & active member who will raid with us both now & through MoP. In return we provide an organized, fun, friendly, & mature guild & raid environment. Everyone is treated with respect, and loot is distributed fairly. Open door policy to friends & family.

Raid times are Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST, we do not raid on holidays.
We supply ALL flasks, feasts, enchant mats, gems, & cover all repair costs for our raiders!
Our 25m raid is currently 3/8H DS, working on H Ultra. We really need a Mage, have none.

apply: www.wanderaid.com
email: wanderaid@yahoo.com
To chat in-game you may find me on Redwillow or Redicaid
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The Last Hope is a horde guild on Thrall (PVE, EST) that raids late night weekends. We are currently strengthening our rosters and recruiting for the upcoming expansion. We are also currently running 2 10 mans every week

Weekend Raid Group Progression:

6/7 Hard Modes in Firelands
8/8 Dragon Soul 25 man
4/8H Dragon Soul 10 man (2 groups)

Raid Times:
Fridays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
Saturdays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
Sundays - 10/25 man Raid night 9pm -1AM ESThttp://lasthopethrall.guildportal.com/

If you have any questions please contact me on my real id at summa517@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey. We could definitely use a hunter or a mage in our core group. Spot is open immediately. If you'd like to talk, or have questions or would like to hear more about our guild, please get in touch with me. Shadow_of_night255@yahoo.com

The following is our c/p info.

About Us:
Celestial Ruin is an Alliance guild on the Exodar (EST) server. We are currently recruiting to fill our core 10 man raiding team. While the guild has a casual, friendly feel to it, the raiding team is hardcore. Our focus will be on progressing through current raid content at an enjoyable but competitive pace. We are looking for people who are ready to bring their best and reap the benefits of participating in this setting. In addition to core raiders, we welcome anyone who would like to join.

We expect our core raiders to meet all expectations. If you cannot meet all expectations, our core raiding group is probably not for you.

If you read this post in its entirety and this guild seems like a place you could call home, apply in game, on the website, or speak with an officer about joining.

www.celestialruin.guildportal.com

Raid times:
    *Tuesday 8pm until 11pm EST
    *Wednesday 8pm until 11pm EST
    *Thursday 8pm until 11pm EST

Invites go out at 8pm, first pull is at 8.15pm

Progression:
    *Tier 11: 12/12 Regular
    *Tier 12: 4/7 Heroic
    *Tier 13: 1/8 Heroic

What we expect of *you*:

*Be online, in Stormwind, and ready for a raid invite at 7.45pm sharp
    *99% attendance. RL happens sometimes, but when you join our core group, you are agreeing to show up to all raids.
    *Correctly & fully gemmed, enchanted, and glyphed for your spec. If you need to switch out glyphs, have dust on you
    *Come with all the consumables you will need for the night. If you do not have food and flask, you will not be raiding
    *Armor fully repaired. 99% is not fully repaired
    *Raid awareness. We do have vent, but nobody should have to tell you to move out of the bad stuff.
    *Research fights prior to raid time. We will not waste time explaining old content or entire boss fights. We will clarify, but full explanations should not be needed
    *Good attitude, no drama. Celestial Ruin has no tolerance for drama
    *Be ready for wipes. Wipes happen during progression. If you can't handle wiping while learning new fights, this isn't the guild for you
    *Functional addons. We aren't wasting time while you configure addons. That is stuff that should be done prior to raid

What you get from *us*:

*A solid raid environment
    *A group of competent raiders to be a part of
    *Competitive core spot
    *Lewt
    *Friendly people to enjoy your WoW experience with
    *A guild that is active during non-raid times

Current Needs:

Tank (1):
    *Death Knight
    *Druid

Dps (1-2):
    *Death Knight
    *Hunter
    *Mage
    *Paladin
    *Rogue
    *Shaman
    *Warlock

Healer (1):
    *Priest
    *Shaman

If your class/spec is not on the list, feel free to apply or speak with an officer about joining anyhow. We welcome members in addition to the core group, and quality players are always considered.

I can be contacted in game on Raevana, Aerreth, Rawr, or via Real ID: shadow_of_night255@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Grae,

<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a talented and dedicated hunter for a core spot in our 25man raids.

Raid Times
Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time) (8pm-midnight MST).

We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements

Currently, we are 4/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and 8/8 H in 10 man.

We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.

Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.

Check us out at --
www.johngaltwow.net

Guild Leader = Fayenoor = sayantan.bhattacharya@gmail.com
Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = tahnayathemage@gmail.com

Feel free to add either of us on RealID and have a quick chat anytime about the position.

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.

-----<Who is John Galt?>
- Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man

We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
We are NOT recruiting for bench spots, these are main raider positions!

CURRENT PROGRESSION: (Updated as of 4/16)H Morchok 25
H Warlord Zon'ozz 25
H Yor'sahj 25
H Hagara 25
H Ultraxion 25
H Warmaster Blackhorn 25

ABOUT PANTHEON:
Pantheon was founded nearly 5 years ago on Steamwheedle Cartel by combining the two most successful raiding guilds on the server. The guild is very healthy, our website is active, and we have many past guild members still lurking around to be apart of Pantheon. Pantheon has always been at the forefront of progression on our server, and that's not stopping anytime soon.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
I'm looking for players willing to stick around for awhile. Have friends/family? They're welcome here too. We have a great group of social players who stick around and talk after raids, and joke around on our forums. We want players who'll make their fellow raiders their friends, and eventually their family. During your trial period, we expect 90% attendance. Afterwards we'll expect 80% attendance. Quality play and dedication will result in a much faster trial period.

CURRENTLY WE ARE SEEKING: (Updated as of 4/16)
All Tank Classes/Specs (Minimum 390 ilvl)
Restoration Druids (Minimum 390 ilvl)
Elemental Shaman (Minimum 390 ilvl)
Fury Warriors (Minimum 390 ilvl)
Rogues (Minimum 390 ilvl)

All other exceptional players will be considered.[/code]
SCHEDULE AND ATTENDANCE:
Tuesday: 7:45-11pm EST
Wednesday: 7:45-11pm EST
Thursday: 7:45-11pm EST
Sunday: 7:45-11pm EST

SPECIAL NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
Exceptional players will rise up the ranks very quickly. Items are not distributed by rank in our raids, so during your trial period you can receive loot. We are NOT recruiting for bench spots, these are main raider positions! If you have any general inquiries about the guild, our dkp system, or general raid information please visit our forumsand you will most likely find what you need. If you cannot, message myself or Kaj, Npyro, Dagavis, Zamzooble, Frostay or Druimann in game. Please put Referred by Andomin in your application, this way I'll be able to respond and look over your application much more quickly.(To keep track of our application traffic, write Referred by Andomin somewhere in your application)
APPLY HERE:http://pantheonbloodline.guildomatic.com/guild_application/apply
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Grae, Lucid Dream is currently H5/8 and would be interested in speaking to you regarding either your Mage or Protadin. We raid Tue/Sun/Mon, 8-11PM EST. If interested in learning more, please contact me ASAP!

Our Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4362518765
Our Forums: http://luciddream-frostmane.wowstead.com/
In-game: Rixil or Boxe
RealID: cranchops@gmail.com

Thanks & GL with your search!
Reply Quote
4 Worgen Warrior
In Omnia Paratus
25 man Guild
US-Darrowmere
Alliance

Currently H 5/8 DS
Server 1st 25 man

We are looking to recruit mature experienced raiders for 25man progression.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesday 7pm - 10:30pm PST
Thursday 7pm - 10:30pm PST
Sunday 7pm - 10:30pm PST

We also host several weekly 10 man teams, alt & cheev runs & PVP BGs.
Our primary recruitment focus however is on 25m Heroic content as we have currently have open core spots for the right players.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:

We ask that you must

- Be raid ready & aware,
- Know the fights & have done your research,
- Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes,
- Have a positive & professional attitude.

If you are interested, please submit an application at:
http://www.iop.enjin.com/recruitmentFor more information:-
Feel free to discuss in-game with Slycem, Sonofshamm, Aurara/ Beauman or Mandielia.
Website - http://www.iop.enjin.com
Email – iop.recruiting@gmail.com

Officer REALID to answer questions or discuss further –
Slycem splat_bullseye@hotmail.com
Shamm Fenzinna@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]