The Mayor is going Horde!

100 Tauren Paladin
The number of puns in this thread is still not high enough to stir any joy from my narcissistic black (but fabulous) heart!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So, is the grass greener over there? I suspect probably so, what with all the tauren fertilization going on there. Mulgore still has the greenest grass in all of Azeroth.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
04/28/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Pharidan
So, is the grass greener over there? I suspect probably so, what with all the tauren fertilization going on there. Mulgore still has the greenest grass in all of Azeroth.

The grass is greener, however... you need to watch your step in it. You wouldn't believe how big - or how much - Tauren feces are. And they just... they just do it everywhere. EVERYWHERE! I was walking out of the Valley of Strength and there was just... this pile... this horrible pile... I think there was a Night Elf hand in it... Good God... what won't they eat...

/shakeshead
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
On a more serious note, I'm curious how the experience differs on the horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Mayo a male BE is perfect for you =p enjoy the dark side, we'll miss you. =p
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
ALL HORDE R !@#$ UNLESS YOUR IN NF, nuff said then your just base god.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
But I like being useless... It's fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]